stefan & damon-"play with me"p1

Start from the beginning

i decided i was going out....i needed a drink and damon gets pissy with me when i drink his bourbon and although i want to push him..i dont want to push him that much.

i strip off my clothes and shower quickly before dressing in a small black dress and curling my hair and putting on some small heels before vamp speeding to the mystic grill.

i smirk looking around the bar seeing potential all over the room, but my eyes land on mrs lockwood her son tyler. i smirk and look around the room once more my eyes land on stefan and damon sat at a table with elena in the middle of them. 

they're all laughing and sharing food making me frown. i huff and put a fake smile on my face a walk over to the lockwoods.

"hey tyler...mrs lockwood." i say putting on an innocenty cheery voice.

"y/n its nice to see you..how are you?" she asks smiling sweetly at me her tone cheerful aswell.

from the corner of my eye i notice stefan and damons head perk up at the sound of my voice making my smile increase knwoing they're watching my every move.

"im great...imnd if i join you?" i ask faking polietness.

"no go ahead...it'll be nice to catch up." she smiles gesturing to the seat next to tyler. i smile at him and sit down as a waiter comes over.

"what can i get you?" he asks me smiling.

"ill have a bourbon." i reply back suttily compelling him so he would get it to me. considering im stuck at the age of 17 it sucks.

"arent you a little young to be drinking." mrs lockwood frowns watching the boy walk away to retreve my drink.

"yes im so sorry...i can change the drink if you feel uncomftebale..ive just had a stressful day." i explain to her smiling at first and then my tone dropping to a fake sadness.

"its alright mom...one drink never drink hurt anybody." tyler jokes putting a ahnd on the back of my chair. 

i can feel the 2 sets of eyes burning in the back of my head but i shrug it off.

the waiter comes back over with my drink and i take it from him smiling before sipping it as he walks away.

"so mrs lockwood how are things?" i ask her polietly a big smile on my face the whole time.

"things are slowly getting better and pleae call me carol." she tells me smiling just before a man comes up to the table and starts a conversation with carol so tyler turns to look at me smirking.

"you still a thing with the salvatore brothers?" tyler asks frowning at me. i laugh loudly throwing my head backwards making him frown.

"me and the salvatore brother?" i ask sarcastically laughing still." no...me damon and stefan are just friends.." i say giggling.

"really?"he asks licking his lips smirking at me.

"yeah" i reply my eyes flicking over to the boys who have completely abandoned their conversation with elena are are sat there glaring at me."were just friends." i tell tyler.

"in that case...do you wanna maybe come back to my place?i have bourbon?" he asks me smirking. 

suddenly my phone pings and i look down at it seeing i have 2 messages one from stefan and one from damon.

"get your ass over here now, your in so much trouble"-stefan

"if you think this will go unpunished your so wrong princess"damon

i bite my lip looking down at the phone and then back at tyler who is looking at me for an answer.

"I would love to.." i reply smiling again but my phone cuts me off again.

"no you wouldnt...your going to polietly decline."-stefan

"and then me you and stefan need to talk"- damon

i smirk at the phoen and then put on a sad pout.

"im sorry tyler..i would love to but...i have home work..the biollagie assiment...i havent ever started it yet." i say standing up and grabbing my phone.

"i could help you with it." he quickly says smirking at me.

"ticktock you know how impaincent damon gets baby"-stefan

"you have 10 seconds"-damon

"im sorry ive gotta go.." i reply glancing at my phone once again before looking at mrs lockwood."excuse me...it was great to see you mrs lockwood...ive gotta go but um...we should have lunch sometime."i speak smiling cutting her conversation with the man before walking away over to stefan and damon and elena.

damon gets to his feet straight away and grabs my arm.

"you missy just keep pushing it dont you." he growls in my ear.

"am i?" i ask tilting my head innocently before  he forces me into the seat he was once sat in and pulling another over so he can sit down next to me.

"just wait till we get home." stefan mutters grabbing his drink and sipping it.  they make me sit here pouting annoyed until they finish their conversation with elena.

half an hour later im annoyed and flustered just thinking about what will happen when we get home. i would try to move my thighs together but damon had placed a hand in between them holding them open allowing him and stefan to smell my arousal the whole time.

"think its time we head off." stefan speaks standing up and pulling on his jacket.

"so soon." elena asks smiling sadly at the boys making me roll my eyes. damon pinches my thigh at this making me sigh.

"yeah... we have somethings we need to sort out."damon speaks satnding up and pulling on his jacket an then grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet.

"it was nice talking to you both...ill see you and stefan at school tomorrow y/n" elena speaks smiling at me. when i dont reply back to elena stefan coughs.

"yeah you will elena." i speak sarcastically making both boys tut. 

"ill pay the bill...you guys have a good night."elena speaks nicely before saying goodbye and letting damon pull me out the building with stefan on the other side of me.

the moment we get out the door im pushed against a wall a hand wrapped around my throat deep blue eyes staring back at me.

"what the hell were you doing?" damon growls his hand tightening making me lose breath,.

"enojying myself." i say smirking slightly before his grip gets to tight and i gasp making him losen it slightly.

"who said you could leave the house?"stefan asks stepping forwards damon moving his hand from my neck and standing next to stefan with his arms crossed.

"i did...you guys were ignoring me all day." i pout innocently."i asked to play...but you guys were to busy so i thought i'd find someone else to play with." i tell them my tone dropping innocetnly and biting my lip.

i expected damon to step forwards and say something but he didnt instead stefan did.

"you wanna play?" he speaks his tone dark making me nod quickly."get your ass home now and well play.."he growls grabbing me and pushing me towards the direction of the house.

i think for a moment before looking down and then smirking. i turn around to face the brothers both of them raising their eyebrows.

"what if i dont wanna play anymore."i say smirking crossing my arms. suddenly im thrown over damons shoulder.

"oh well you started something now..."damon speaks darly.

"were definitely gonna finish it."stefan speaks making me gulp.

maybe pushing them this much was a bad idea....