"Damn all these tall men, do they never think of little people like me?" I muttered and hopped up on the counter.

I felt my ass bump into something and I looked back to see DG behind me.

"Oh! DG, hi." I said with my hand still reaching for the cereal box.

"Good morning YN." He said with his hand outstretched towards the same box as me.

"You're up early." I nodded.

"So are you. I have a reason to be up, do you?"

"Oh, so I need a reason to be up and walking?" I laughed.

"Well, no, but usually you stay in bed with Gun as long as you can." He shrugged and took the box with ease.

"Excuse you sir, if you MUST know, my life does not revolve around Gun."

Haha, that's a big fat lie.

.....

Or is it?!

"Yeah, but his revolves around you..."

I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked at DG again.

"Sorry, what was that? I was thinking." I smile sheepishly.

"No, it's nothing. I have to go get my stuff and leave for the airport soon. Here's the cereal." He handed me the box.

"Wait, airport? You're leaving? You just got here!" I gasped.

"I only came to see if you and Gun were actually engaged. I actually cancelled a few meetings to make this trip."

"Huh? You could have just called you know!" I gasped in shock, turning and sitting on the counter.

I dug my hand into the box and ate a few pieces of cereal.

"Yeah...but I wanted to know in person." He shrugged. He leaned forward, putting a hand on either side of me.

"Well, to every each their own I suppose." I shrugged and dug around the box of Lucky Charms to find the unicorn marshmallows. "Damn, they're all gone...well, on to the pink ones!"

"If you eat all the marshmallows and leave me with the boring pieces again, I'm tieing you up and throwing you in the basement." Gun said walking in shirtless and still dripping wet from his shower.

Please do Daddy!

YN, stop it! He doesn't mean it sexually!

I know...but I wish he did...

YN!

Alright, alright!

"Morning Gunny Gun Bun Bun! How was your workout?"

"It was fine. Nothing new."

"You hardly ever work out in the morning anymore." I shrug.

"Yes I do. Stop eating the marshmallows!" He snatched the box from me, to which I pouted.

"Everytime I wake up next to you, you're always awake, but you don't work out. And I need to eat something, so hand them over!"

"You're usually always on top of me, that's why." He snorted.

I wouldn't mind you being on top....STOP IT!

"Excuse me DG." I hopped off, pressed against him untill he backed up.

"First of all, jackass." I walked up to Gun and jumped on him, reaching for the box. "I am NOT heavy, you're a big strong man, lay me aside. Second, hand back my breakfast."

"Eating the few remaining marshmallows is not breakfast."

"But it's good! Ugh, why do you have to be so wet, it's hard to hold on to you. Have you never heard of a towel?"

He chuckled and the doorbell rang. We all looked over curiously.

"Who's that?" DG asked and Gun took out his phone.

I saw my chance and snatched back the Lucky Charms, happily eating them once again.

"Oh, we should open the door." Gun put his phone away. DG nodded and Gun carried me over with our pink haired friend in close pursuit.

I dug around and munched happily as Gun opened the door.

"Um, hi! Congratulations on the engagement!"

The box fell from my hands and the contents scattered across the floor.

"Crystal?!" I gasped, whipping around in Gun's arms to see that she was, in fact, standing right outside the house.

"Um, hi YN! Congratulations on the engagement!" She smiled and waved nervously.

This bitch.