"Yeah. You have tons of things to explain." Hoseok responded. His voice lacking its natural warmth. Both his hands were intertwined in front of him as he played with the rings he was wearing once in a while.

"Can we not ruin the mood right now?" Jimin intervened and side-eyed  Hoseok, the other just sighed and mumbled something incoherent under his breath.

"Anyways, we have something to announce." Seokjin said as he took notice of  the tense atmosphere. He looked at Namjoon soon after, smiling softly at his worried state. The elder of the two gently laced their hands, the said hands were hidden behind the table so they successfully avoided unwanted suspicion.

"We?" Jimin questioned, interested in what his brother to say.

"Me and Namjoon."

"We are together!" Namjoon and Seokjin announced at the same time. Namjoon's arm wrapped around Seokjin who had a big smile plastered on his face.

"..."

"..."

Taehyung was shocked but the others seemed so calm as if no one ever said anything. He looked expectantly at Jimin who just shrugged.

"Wow! What a surprise. I could've never guessed ." Yoongi muttered with an eye roll, already aware of their apparently hidden relationship.

"What does that mean?" Seokjin narrowed his eyes at Yoongi who passed him a strained smile before sighing when Seokjin's face remained still.

"Everyone except you two knew that." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung looked up at him. It was the first normal thing he said since Taehyung saw him. His voice was not harsh, neither was it sweet. It was neutral yet Taehyung felt oddly relieved.

"Well good for you then I guess." Seokjin shrugged halfheartedly. It wasn't supposed to go like this. He had expected other reactions from his friends not a reaction you would have if your neighbor's cat died.

"Congratulations Hyung!" Taehyung smiled brightly, or well tried to smile as much as he could and looked at both of them.

"Thanks Tae, the only sensible hoe here." Seokjin responded with an even brighter smile, the rest chose to remain silent at the insult.

"We have to celebrate this, Hyung." Jimin suggested, eliciting a satisfied hum from the older who made a mental note to think about how to celebrate it.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook shared their pleasantries as well, congratulating them wholeheartedly.

"..."

"..."

And yet again it was back to stage one. No one knew what to say after that. All of them lost in their own train of thoughts.

"Okay I take my words back... Taehyung please explain." Jimin sighed as he looked at everyone, referring to how he had stopped him earlier from explaining.

Since they couldn't have a normal conversation, a serious one was better. Something was better than nothing at all.

Taehyung widened his eyes at the sudden call and looked around ,every one was staring at him. Even Jungkook. With his piercing stare that could burn holes in his head with the intensity he was staring at him.

"I...um...from where?"

"The day you left." It was Jungkook who said this and Taehyung just nodded curtly before mentally preparing himself.

"I had a petty past and I wanted to escape that so... I left. It was nothing more..." Taehyung roughly explained. No matter how hard he tried at the moment, he couldn't speak up properly. He couldn't say what he had actually wanted to say.

This infuriated Jungkook who slammed both of his hands on the table and looked at Taehyung, right in the eye. The sudden thud made Taehyung flinch but he tried his best to keep his eyes on Jungkook despite his utter surprise.

"How was it nothing more...huh? It was so easy for you to just leave all of us behind without anu ounce of guilt."

"Jungkook calm down--"

"I CAN'T!" Taehyung flinched yet once again at his loud voice. There were those rare times when Jungkook would lose his clam, today seemed to be one of those days.

"AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN THROUGH BECAUSE OF HIM...HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN?"

Nostrils flaring, blood rushed to his face as he shouted with all his might, arms still on the table.

He just stood there for a couple of seconds after the outburst, eyes shut close to somewhat take control of his emotions that were all over the place.

After a while, he opened his eyes, his eyes were back to that blank stage and his face seemed to get a little less red now that he forced himself to calm his raging emotions.

With a final stern look at Taehyung who sat frozen on his seat, he turned his back and started marching out of the four-walled room.

The door slammed shut as Jungkook left the rest of them without any further do. This time, no one dared to go after him.

They all witnessed how staying in the same room as Taehyung suffocated him. It may be better to stay away for now. Until everyone is their right states of mind.

"Not gonna lie that went better than expected, I thought he was gonna break his nose--"

"Yoongi, shut up!"Seokjin silenced the younger who casually munched on a snicker bar, appeared cool as compared to the rest of them who seemed as if they had just witnessed a ghost.

Especially Taehyung, he was physically unable to move. The shock was too much for him to process.

"I'll get going now. I'm sorry I...ruined it for you." Taehyung mumbled apologetically once he came to his senses, avoiding all their questioning gazes.

"Hold on young man, you're not going anywhere." Seokjin retorted as he gestured the other to sit down.

Taehyung halted but didn't sit as he was told, he just stood there, hesitance evident in his every move. 

"You should at least have dinner." Jimin added and Taehyung could only nod and smile at their welcoming gestures. He should at least leave after having dinner now that he was at it.

"You know Taehyung, I know where Jungkook is coming from." Namjoon was the first to speak up as they were eating dinner in sheer silence.

"I gave it a thought too."Hoseok agreed not looking up from his meal.

"You made it sound like a small thing and that triggered him... He had a hard time after you left and when you made it seem as if it was not a big deal, it pissed him off." Yoongi started lecturing the younger. He still had that scary facade but Taehyung had spent enough time with him to not notice the concern swimming in his dark brown orbs.

"Yeah. I bet you didn't want it to come out the way it did but still, you should've been careful with your words." Namjoon joined Yoongi, On the other hand, Jimin and Seokjin just stayed silent.

"The reason we are still talking here to you is because we are worried about the both of you. You better explain everything to him and clear everything out before it goes out of hand." Hoseok glanced up at the other and suggested.

"And yeah please don't recite sorry in front of him. I can see it makes him angrier. He doesn't need your apology, he needs a valid reason, an explanation from your side." Yoongi bluntly stated.

"I hope you'd convince him."Jimin concluded the convo by resting a reassuring hand on Taehyung's shoulder and the latter was extremely grateful for that.

He would give their advises a long, deep thought. He better clear all the misunderstandings between him and Jungkook as they said, or else it might be even harder to do that later on.

That would be all for now. Hope you enjoyed.