"Oh my, now you are one of a kind" said the man, seductively. I wanted to run away, instead I try to chuckle.

"What's your name my lady?" He asked. For a second I was going to say Lilian but then I remembered the fake name.

"Amara" I said. The guy took a step forward, I quickly back off. I think I am in huge trouble, I shouldn't have come here. I scan the room but my eyes couldn't find Alexander anywhere. I hope he didn't left me here alone.

"Shy? You can open your mask, I want to see that pretty face of yours" said the guy. He was buff, so if he grabs me, I wouldn't be able to run. I need to do something fast.

"You didn't tell me your name though" I said with a small laugh. Thankfully, I was able to maintain the distance. I need to put this pill into his drink before he hurts me.

"Eustace, you know my name now, let's go and chat inside, shall we? Also is that a hickey on your neck?" He said and slowly walk towards me. I am trapped, he will kill me or rape me. I would die here. I am pretty sure, the fear was written on my face. I didn't know what to say about the hickey though, I should ignore it.

"Why don't we have couple of drinks first? Then we can enjoy some private time" I said with a wink. I was disgusted but I didn't have any other choice but to act.

"I know that face, you want me to wait for you, do you want me to beg too?" He said with a smirk. What? What is he talking about? I think he misunderstood me. The guy came forward and soon he was all over me. I tried to push him but he was too strong. He was holding my both arms tightly and then dragged me to the backside of the bar. It was empty, no I shouldn't be here. Am I not going to survive? His grip was really tight around my arm which started to burn and hurt.

"It's hurting let me go" I said, tears were forming in my eyes. I don't want to end my life like this. I can't cry or he will think I am weak.

"Huh, stop lying bitch, your going to love this" the guy grab my mask and forcefully throw it away.

"You got a pretty face, don't need to hide it" the guy was laughing like a maniac. I throw my hands at him but nothing was making him hurt. I could feel my right sleeve was torn, the guy was trying to ripped off my dress. I screamed but my voice was nothing compare to the loud music outside. Soon his lips brushed against mine, he was forcefully and roughly kissing me. I felt like spitting on his face. It was all disgusting, I wanted to wash my lips and every inch of my body. Then he pulled away, his hand rested on the nape of my neck.

"It's going to hurt less if you stop resisting" said Eustace. Before he could grab my mouth I bite his finger and the guy screamed in pain. Good, die in hell. I tried to run but his hand grab my foot and I fell down on the cold hard ground. I think I just cut my knee. The guy grab me by my hair and yanked it back, his hand grab my neck and started choking me. I was trying to breath for air, my thoughts were getting clouded. This is the end, I will die here. Nobody is going to save me. Soon I felt the grip around my neck was gone. I took a deep breath and started coughing. I stare at the guy and saw chains wrapped around his neck, the guy was struggling to breath and break free. Behind him was standing Alexander with his calm look. Eustace was turning blue for lack of oxygen. I was too scared to act, I only stare at Alexander.

"Taking advantage of a lonely girl? That's not very manly of you" said Alexander with a smirk. He loose the chains around Eustace's neck. Eustace fall down on the ground coughing and breathing. Alexander kick the guy on the chest and he screamed in pain. Alexander punch him on the face couple of times, Eustace face was all bruised up.

"I am going to make sure you never rape anyone ever again" said Alexander, he was holding a pocket knife. What is he going to do? Eustace was going to say something but he didn't.

"Turn away" Alexander told me. I quickly turn on the other side. I don't want to remember this moment, tears were finally rolling down my cheeks. I was extremely scared, I have never felt this type of fear before. Suddenly the place echoed with Eustace's scream and I cover my ears. I don't know what Alexander did, but it's doesn't sound good. Soon two large arms clasped around me in a warm and soothing way. I hide my face into Alexander's chest.

"Everything is alright. Don't cry, I will protect you, you are my responsibility now" he said in a comforting way. Right now I don't card if he is the bad guy, he makes me feel safe and that's what matters now. My eyes lay on the lifeless body of Eustace, his eyes were gouged out of his socket. I felt bile rising in me, I felt sick. The weird thing was that Alexander was clean, he didn't got a any blood on his tuxedo or his hand.

"Don't look, this wouldn't have happened if you had used the pill" he said with slight annoyance in his tone. What does he expect from me? It was not at all a easy task. Alexander handed me the mask which was on the ground. I hope we are going home, I don't want to stay here anymore. This place is not safe.

"Are we not going back?" I asked. He laughed like he was enjoying all this.

"The game just started and you want to leave so soon?" He said while picking me up in a bridal style and walking out of there. I blink to realise what was happening. Is he doing all this purpose? Is he trying to suffer me? My heart was pounding in me and my knee was aching real bad. Right now, I really wish I was dead.