Chapter Four

Y/N's P.O.V

I began running, through what felt like endless hallways and corridors. Soon, it felt like I was flying. I looked down and saw I was off the ground. I came to a huge room and saw hooded figures with glowing eyes, I was still floating in the air. They began removing their hoods and saw their faces. They were ghastly. I looked and saw a portal on the other side of the room. They were blocking it. I saw the guy from my previous dream. 

"Who are you!?" I asked. I could hear my voice echo through. He held out a crown. 

"I think you know who I am, I have been searching for you for some time. It's been hell to find you, but I know that you will be helpful in my quest to rule the world," He said. I scoffed. 

"Me, yeah right. This isn't real, this is all a dream. It's that stupid book. I am not here," I heard chanting beginning. "This isn't real, I'm not here," It grew louder. "I'm not here, I AM NOT HERE!" I shouted. I felt myself shake. Then I woke up. 

I opened my eyes and Egon was in front of me, shaking me. The rest of the guys were standing around me, looking at me. I sighed and felt my forehead. It was covered in sweat. I swung my legs to the side of the couch and put them on the floor. Everyone was silent, except for me. I was pretty much hyperventilating. 

"Uhm is there like... any extra clothes or anything? Do you guys have showers in this building?" I asked them. 

"Let me see if we have anything," Ray said. 

"We have some showers in the bathroom connected to our sleeping quarters," Winston said. 

"Here, it's not much but, it's something," Ray said while handing me a black shirt and one of their extra jumpsuits. "Here's a belt to tighten it in case it's too big," He said. I smiled and nodded. I took them and walked to the bathroom. 

"Does anyone have to go before I get in the shower?" I asked them. They all shook their heads no. "Cool," I said and walked to the bathroom. I located the showers and decided to get undressed and turned the water on. I needed a hot shower. 

"Hey Y/N!" I heard Egon call. 

"I am already undressed and in the shower!" I hollered back. 

"I'm tossing in some towels for you, we forgot to give you some," He said. I saw two towels fly into the room. 

"Thank you!" I hollered back. I went back to my shower. I heard the door open once more. 

"Guys!" I hollered and peered out. It was just Janine. "Oh, hey," I said. She smiled. 

"I brought some toiletries," She said. 

"Oh, you are a saint and you deserve a raise," I said. We laughed. 

"Oh, believe me, I wish," She said while handing me some shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a loofa. 

"Want me to kick their butts?" I joked. 

"Careful, I'll take you up on that," She joked. We both laughed. She walked to the door and I heard it open. "I'll have some clothes for you probably tomorrow or the day after," I heard. 

"Thank you!" I hollered to her and heard the door shut. I washed my hair followed by my body, I then let the water run down my body and just sighed. I figured I had been in here long enough and turned the water off. I dried my body off and wrapped my hair in a towel. I picked up the shirt and put it on. It was a bit big but I didn't mind, I also like the smell of it. It was calming. I looked at the jumpsuit and slid it on. It was a bit big on me but I used the belt to tighten it. I looked at the name on the suit, it said Spengler. I just decided to put the top on my shoulders and sipped it up a little bit. It was baggy but, I'm okay with that.