Picture Of Us

Summary:

Gulf finally landed himself in his first modelling deal. While being excited to start working, he didn't know he'll be working with Mew Suppasit, his celebrity crush.

Gulf made his way through the busy and bustling city, on his way to meet his manager. His manager had just contacted him and congratulated him on booking his first modelling gig. It's for a new clothing brand and since it's his first, he is proud of himself.

Even with a heavy traffic in front of him, nothing faze his happiness. He was tapping the steering wheel and joyfully hummed to the song on the radio.

He also wonders who he'll be working with. From the little information he knows, he knew that the brand is owned by a celebrity and that person wanted to find a partner for the photoshoot but he didn't know who.

After 30 minutes of driving, he finally arrived at his manager's office. He grabbed his phone and noticed a message.

P'Bermb

He's here to discuss about the shoot too.

Oh it's a he? Cool! He got out of his car and go up to the 7th floor, excitedly.

"Hi P'Bermb, sorry for being late. The traffic was horri-" Gulf was left speechless when he saw the man sitting in front of his manager. It is Mew Suppasit.

Mew is an actor and a singer, hence, Gulf didn't expect him to be here.

The man turned and when their eyes met, the man had the biggest smile on his face.

But Gulf on the other hand, was stunned. When Bermb noticed Gulf's behaviour, he cleared his throat, getting the attention of the young man who snapped back into reality.

"Gulf, are you okay?"

"Ah- yes, sorry" Gulf hesitated slightly before making his way to sit next to Mew. He sat awkwardly beside him and focuses on his manager, not daring enough to turn to his right and face the elder.

For those who knew Gulf personally would know that he is a big fan of Mew. He had supported Mew since the beginning of the man's career. He was the very reason why Gulf wanted to enter the entertainment industry. Mew was someone he looked up too. And to sit beside someone he adores, his poor heart was about to combust.

"Mew, this is Gulf. Gulf, this is Mew"

Gulf slowly turned to face the elder and had his palm pressed together and greeted the man.

"Hello, I'm Gulf Kanawut. It's a great pleasure meeting you" Gulf cursed to himself for sounding like an overly formal robot.

Mew gave Gulf the most dashing smile before greeting the younger back.

"It's nice to meet you too, Gulf. I can't wait to start working with you" Mew said, sticking his hand out.

Gulf grabbed the hand, almost too quickly and shake the hand shyly. Mew who could sense the younger's nervousness, let out a small giggle.

"Gulf, the clothing brand you'll be working for is MSS, which is Mew's and you'll be modelling along side with him" said the manager making Gulf stunned.

The new model was speechless at the revelation. There was no news or rumours about Mew starting his own clothing line so this was something Gulf least expected.

"The concept of MSS is unisex clothing. He wants the clothes to be worn by all genders. So the theme will be different depending on the clothes you wear. Right Mew?" Bermb asked for clarification.