We Meet Again

Summary:

Mew and Gulf met again after two years of breaking up. Will they able to rekindle their relationship?

Gulf walked down the busy streets, heading to a restaurant nearby. With a cap and mask to hide his appearance, his heart was racing as he gets nearer to the place he intended to go. Nervous. Anxious. Scared. Gulf felt a lot of emotions.

He would have never thought today would ever come. He would have never thought the elder would reach out to him again. He would have never thought he would see him again. The love of his life. The one that got away.

The last time he saw him was two years ago. That was the day the elder left him. The day where everything crumbled, the day where he lost himself.

Things were thrown, voice was raised and heart was broken. Those were the last memories he had of him. The memories that still haunts him.

As minutes passes by, he finally reached his destination. He took a deep breath and entered with his heart protected, sealed with a lock.

"Gulf! You're here" the elder said as Gulf walked into the private room.

There he was. The man who used to be his. The younger awkwardly nods as a sign of greeting as he sat across the elder. It felt weird seeing the elder up close after so long.

"How are you? Thank you so much for meeting me here!" The elder beamed. Clearly excited to see the younger.

Gulf should be happy to see Mew right? He has been longing to see the elder but seeing him right now, only brings bad memories. Memories he wish to forget.

With the younger not responding, the elder tried again.

"I'm really happy to see you Gulf! Thank god you still keep your number, if you didn't, we won't have the chance to see each other today"

"I'm not like you" Gulf responded, short and abrupt. "I won't change my number solely to shut one person out of my life"

The elder looked hurt as he didn't see that coming.

With the elder's reaction, the younger took a deep breath before continuing. "Let's cut the chase Mew, why did you ask to see me today?" Gulf needed to know the reason. He is confused. He wanted to know the elder's intentions.

Mew frown and sighed. "I miss you Gulf. I miss you so so much"

That made Gulf scoffed.

"Did you get forget what you planted in my head before leaving me? Did you forget telling me how I was such a burden to your life? Did you forget telling me that you were better off without me? Should I go on? You said too many things that night" Gulf said, blinking, forbidding any tears to fall.

"I know what I said and I regret every single one of it... I'm really sorry Gulf. I was such an asshole. You didn't deserve to be treated like that"

"I had to leave the industry because of you. They kept asking me about you. I hate pretending as if that night didn't happen. I hate pretending that we were okay. I felt suffocated!"

"Gulf, I-"

"I'm not finish! While I was busy lying and trying to save our relationship image for the fans, you had to throw around vague post, making everyone turned their backs against me! You made everyone think I was the bad one, when I was the one left wounded that night. I received so many hate messages and threats, to the point where they targeted my family. I received death threats every single day to the point where it affected me, mentally. It was getting too much and you knew about it but you choose to stay silent. You choose to let your fans screw me over an assumption. I felt so suffocated that I knew I had to leave. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I had to let go of my career because of you" With the final words said, tears escaped.