𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Depuis le début

"And don't expect for me to pay my respects either since you wanna go fed and shit.." He said.

"Hush ya mouth nigga.." She said. "You like the food Duke?" I scooped some more rice and gravy in my mouth, I nodded.

"I wanna see if I like the food.." Cruddy said.

"Oh my god Cruddy. Do you gotta come over here being annoying everytime?" She asked opening the fridge. She grabbed a plate out, unwrapped it, and shoved it in the microwave.

"Thank you my queen.." Cruddy said with a bow, We laughed. This nigga is a clown.

"How's Kataleya? Where is she?" She asked, I shrugged. I didn't know where she was or how she was doing. She ain't been answering my calls or texts all week and then every-time I go to her house nobody answer the door and shit.

"What you mean?"

"I ain't heard from her in like a week.." I replied.

"Me either.." Cruddy said. "That's weird.."

"What you mean?" I asked looking over at him.

"I usually talk to Mama everyday but I ain't heard from her inna minute.." He said with his eyes slightly squinted. "You think she dead?"

I mugged. "Get the fuck away from me.." I said.

"I'm just saying.." He said as Ma put his plate down in front of him. She put the fork down and went back to her cup of coffee, I think she got liquor in it but that's none of my business.

"You need to go check on her.." She said.

"How?" I asked. "Ion even know where she at.."

"You have her mom number. You can get in contact with people you wanna get in contact with.."

"I'm trying. Nobody picking up.." I expressed.

"I'a go over there with you when we leave here.." Cruddy said looking at me, I nodded.

"You coming to dinner Sunday?" Ma asked sitting her mug down, I shrugged lazily before pulling my phone out. I went to my messages to see if I had any from Muga but I had nothing but normal shit.

"Ion know.." I said looking at my phone.

"What you mean youn know?" I huffed and put my phone down before fixing my hat on my head.

"Ion know fahreal. It depends.." I explained.

"Well, come. And bring Kataleya this time.." She said.

I shook my head. She don't know how to take a no and just go on with her day like I said I don't know if I'm coming, leave it right there.

"I'll be here.." Cruddy said looking up from his plate.

"Shut the fuck up nigga.." I said smacking him in the back of the head, he smacked his lips and mugged me as I laughed.

"Ima smack the whole shit out you.." He said.

"Yeah, I hear you.." I replied.

Nigga wasn't gon do shit.

———————

We walked up on the porch and I sighed before knocking on the door, nobody came. I started banging on the door but still nobody answered the door. I knew she was here because her car was outside but nobody answered the door.

"Yo, I'm finna break in her house.." I said looking at Cruddy who was standing next to me eating some chips, he nodded his head. "Give me something to break in with, what the fuck.."