- Flirting Gone Wrong -

Word count: 1076

Summary: Y/n and sirius mock lily and James' flirting, but end up getting sexual

Trigger Warning: kind of sexual (no smut)

Requested by my
Erie_7713

********

Sirius and Y/n had been sexually frustrated since three weeks. Whenever things between them would escalate someone would always interrupt them, and then the mood would've been ruined. For instance, one time the couple were in the middle of a very steamy make-out session when Remus came into the room. Poor Remus saw stuff he didn't want to, but on top of that the couple wasn't able to do what they were about.

There was only a week left for the NEWT's and the group of eight were sitting in the common room. Remus sat next to Peter, who was sitting between him and Alice. Sirius and Y/n were respectively sitting on the high back chairs. On the other sofa James was sitting between Marlene and Lily.

The group was studying for their NEWT's, well most of them were. Lily and James, who had recently became official, were busy flirting with each other, disturbing the peace of others.

"My Lily flower aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" James winked at lily, who was now giggling at him

"Are you a parking ticket because you got fine written all over you." Lily complimented James.

"Babe that was so good, C'mere!" james said, while he opened his arms for lily, who happily took them, and kissed him on the cheek.

"okay guys, we get you guys are very happy being together but PLEASE let us study. As the leader of this Jily ship i am TIRED seeing you flirt for the past hour!" Y/n finally spoke, a look of disgust on her face.

"For real mate, not everyone is as smart as you and lily some people actually need to study like us." Sirius said as he pointed at the rest of the group.

"And what is it with those overly cheesy pick-up lines, I knew james was like this, but lily come on i expected better from you i thought i taught you better than that!" Y/n said as she put her head in her hands in frustration.

"Oh come on we aren't that bad, right bub?" James asked lily who hummed in response, and gave james a kiss on the lips.

"I am done, I am so done with these two." Y/n said while raising her hands in the air. "Let's show them sirius how bad they are." Y/n continued and sirius nodded his head in agreement, while the others diverted their attention from their books to see what the couple was about to inact.

"Your love is like diarrhea, i just can't hold it on." Sirius said in a high-pitched voice, as he walked over to his girlfriend, picked her up, went back to where he was sitting, and sat her in his lap, while Y/n mockingly giggled. While they others laughed at sirius' choice of words.

"Merlin I forgot your name! can i call you mine?" Y/n said as she kissed Sirius and he hummed in response. "In that case i forgot my name too, can you call me yours?" She asked with puppy eyes and sirius shook his head before kissing her again.

"Babe Madame P. said i have a deficiency of vitamin U." Sirius grinned proudly.

"You are like the 20 alphabets siri." Y/n cheekily said.

"No there are 26 alphabets actually-" Remus corrected.

"Merlin i forgot U R A Q T." It was now Y/n's time to wink.

"No there is still one alphabet missing-" Remus interrupted again.

"I'll let you put that D in my later." She completed seductively, while the seven friends fell into a fit of laughter sirius shifted incomfortably. Y/n's sexual pun wasn't helping the fact that he had been sexually frustrated, and he felt his member growing, another reason being that Y/n was sitting on his lap.

"You are not helping you know." Sirius whispered-growled in her ear, while y/n smirked knowing what impact she had on the boy.

"What am I doing?" She asked him innocently, but a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"You won't be able to walk once I tell you doll." He replied above a whisper, sirius felt his buldge growing second by second and he wanted nothing more than fuck the shit out of Y/n.

Y/n didn't reply instead, she started massaging sirius' growing buldge lightly with palm of her hands, while pretending to study. Sirius placed his head in the crook of her neck, letting out small moans and whimpers. He then placed on of his hand on the girl's inner thigh, a little too high. Y/n gasped at his sudden action, gaining everyone's attention who were now studying including lily and james. Marlene gave her the 'what happened' look and Y/n shook her head, unable to talk.

"We should leave." Sirius whispered as he kept on fingering Y/n's inner thigh, as she kept massaging his balls.

"We can't just leave sirius." She whispered back.

"Why not?" His voice husky, deep and full of lust.

"They'll get suspicious sirius." Y/n said with equal amount of lust in her voice, as she kept massaging his balls. And oh, how at that time she wanted nothing, but sirius to pound the shit out of her.

The couple kept massaging each other, their act of studying long forgotten.

"As much as I would love to, I am to busy to watch live porn performed by you two!" Marlene finally yelled. The young couple looked up to find, six of their friends looking at them, but they were too unbothered and kept on massaging each other.

"For Merlin's sake please GO!" Lily yelled in disgust, while james nodded looking anywhere but at the two, Marlene walked over to Remus and covered his ears with her hands, while Remus covered Peter's eyes with his hands.

"They said we can go, come on let's go." Y/n said, attaching her tongue with sirius', Sirius replied with a 'mhm' and bit her tongue, before Y/n stood up hastily, pulling sirius' tie.

The couple made their way to the stairs, Sirius quickly removed his school shirt and threw it on the stairs, before running towards the boys' dorm room and shutting the door loudly.

"Please never flirt infront of these two, me and peter are too innocent for this!" Remus yelled in disgust, while Peter gulped heavily.

"Please obliviate me." Alice said shooking her head, as loud moans came from the boys' dorms

"They better not to it on my bed!" James cried.

And with that incident the lot made sure never to flirt infront of Y/n and sirius.