5. Can I Call Your Dad

Start from the beginning

"Thanks JARVIS" stiles said looking toward cealing.

"You are most welcome stiles"

"I still think you should buy some stuff for you room not just want you need"clint said walking toward stiles with pen and paper in his hand.

"No it's fine"

"It's going to happen trowing money on people like water is Stark's way of showing affection you can't stop him and on topic of buying thing want to told you Pepper offered to go shopping"phil said from doorway.

Ignoring Clint's"I get to keep my sheo" Stiles ask

"But she must be busy you know....... important stuff like like being an CEO" stiles said as phil walks in.

Uncle Phil crouch in front of stiles forcing him to look in his eyes" your important too stiles. It will be just Pepper and me with you you can ask if you want anyone else to come too. But Pepper is an shopping ninja and imt sure you'll like her"

Stiles had likes her before and his uncle and her seems close friends "just Pepper" stiles whispered.

"Ok just three of us, i will tell Pepper that you said yes " uncle Phil said messaging her by phone.

"I'll see you after shoping right"stiles can't help but ask Clint.

"Try and stop me "phil said" throw Tony's money on waste" Clint said jokingly as he leaves the room giving phil and stiles some privacy.

"Pepper will meet us in garage with Happy" phil said.

"Happy?"

"He's Pepper's bodyguard and head of security he will be driving us for shopping "phil explained and ask wit hesitation" there is something els I want to ask you Stiles"

"What is it uncle Phil"

" We mean it earlier when we said nothing you will tell us will make us feel any differently about you. And you don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to" stiles eyes water again but he nod and tell his uncle to continue"we will respect whatever you say and I promise I won't bring it up again, alright" his uncle wait and continue when stiles nods" stiles - I want to call your dad."

Stiles flinched. He knew it was just to good to be true. He fails sob from escaping. " Please uncle Phil I -I can't go back - I don't want to go back -i can't un -uncle Phil please"

He hears his uncle swear and once again he is wrapped in a hug. " Shhh stiles I don't want to call your dad to send you back stiles. I didn't mean that. Shhh it's alright his uncle sooths "God I'm not sending you back stiles your dad have to fight me for that. are you listening" stiles nods against his uncle's chest and he continue " your dad can't take you away from me ha have to try to hard for that and have to fight clint and others and not to mantion Tony's army of lawyers. Ok" his uncle said.

"Then... why do ..... you want....to call my....d -dad stiles maneges to get out.

His uncle's arms tightens around him" I don't know you were gon stiles - your dad never called me" stiles breath hiches and his uncle start runnig a hand on his back " and It scares me that I didn't know, and I want to - need to know why this happened . I know how it feels stiles I have agent's gone missing on ops and I know your dad also know how it feels it's a terrible feeling. It's up to you if you want to give your dad this comfort."

Stiles thinks his dad deserve that to know his son is ok he remembered that night of lacrosse when Gerard kidnapped him his dad was going out of his mind to find him, but when he lie about opposite team mates beating him he was angry but half of it was directed towerd him. But if his dad was worried why wouldn't he called his uncle. Was his dad relieved that he was gone. But it didn't matter his dad deserve to know and maybe pack too that he's ok.