picking up the shit in it, i looked back at her and more and more tears just started rolling down her face.

"Sit down" i sighed and she furrowed her eyebrows. "SIT THE FUCK DOWN, RYLAN" she jumped at my raised voice and sat on the bed, her hands starting to shake.

her anxiety is so bipolar, man. i ain't mean to trigger it.

"Tell me what you were doing with these" i held up the thing and she stayed quiet. "what the FUCK were you doing with my percs, Rylan!"

"i-i took them" she mumbled. "i took a lot of them, shar"

once she said that, i instantly lifted her chin and when i saw her pupils were getting bigger and her face was getting lighter, i pulled my phone out and dialed 911.

"what the fuck, rylan! turn on yo side, man" i laid her on her side and she kept a hold on my arm, slowing her breathing. "Stay the fuck awake, ry. i swear ima beat yo ass!"

"i-i'm sorry" she cried and i sighed shaking my leg as my heart started to race. i knew the best bet would be the ambulance because we live near the hospital and ion know how long i got before she goes unconscious.

"your gon' be ight', Ry. just keep your eyes open for me, baby. i'm right here"

after getting off the phone with 911, i just began praying under my breath. she was already hallucinating.

"i'm here, Baby" i put her hand on my cheek and she and she began to shake as i heard the ambulance sirens.

throw up started to come from her mouth as she shook, her body completely going limp but i held her up.

"Fuck, Ry!" i heard via's cries from the other room as i heard the door bust open making me look up. "she's not up.. ion know what i-"

"step back, sir" they cut me off and i sighed stepping back and letting them put her onto the stretcher.

i went to go leave the house with them but stopped once i got to the door.

"i'll be at the hospital, baby!" i yelled, even though she couldn't hear me.

i went to via's room and got her coat putting it on her.

"m-ma.." she sniffled and i sighed picking her up.

"i know, baby. mommy's gonna be fine"

- LATER THAT NIGHT -

"Shar you needa' go home and sleep, baby

"Shar you needa' go home and sleep, baby. you got a show tomorrow and-"

"i'm not leaving her, ma. not till i know she's okay" i rubbed my face, looking down at Aavya sleeping peacefully.

"let me watch Via tonight. you need a break and she's obviously tired" my mom sighed, picking her up and she stretched out.

"da.." she rubbed her eyes beginning to cry. "dada.."

"she wants me, ma. i'm good here. you don't needa' stay" i took via from her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, calming down.

"You needa' keep this little girl, Shar. i know ry isn't ready and you can't force that on her.. but look at via, baby" she sighed rubbing her back. "your gift with kids is such a curse sometimes" i chuckled.

"Rylan Adams?" i heard making me look up and seeing the doctor come out the hallway doors i stood up and walked to him. "you are?"

"boyfriend" he nodded and waved me with him.

"here let me take via" my mom took her from me and i thanked her before following the doctor down the hallway.

"is she okay?"

"for now, yes. she's gonna start developing bad random headaches though.. since she wasn't out for that long, we were able to get her oxygen back on its track before it caused severe damage to her brain. it didn't damage her a little bit though but that should only be something that causes headaches and migraines" i nodded and he stopped at one of the doors and pointed inside it.

"i can go in?"

"i have some questions to ask first but after that, yes" i nodded. "has she ever overdosed before? or even used before?"

"no she's never used. she doesn't even like smoking or anything like that if i'm being honest. i don't know where this came from"

"i suggest taking her to therapy maybe? i believe this is something that was supposed to result in suicide. i don't believe she wanted to live at all because when she woke up she was begging us not to let you come back and for us to just put her in a coma" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"can we finish this later? i gotta talk to her" he nodded and once he was gone, i went into the room.

she was turned on her side with the blanket pulled up and the lights were off. only the one lamp was on.

laying on the bed next to her, i put my arm around her and intertwined our fingers, kissing her neck a few times before sighing.

"why did you do that shit, Ry.. ion get it. you were fine last night, baby" she didn't say anything but by her shaky breathing you could tell she wanted to cry. "can you just talk to me?"

"i-i just want it all to stop, Bashar" she mumbled. "Everything feels like it's my fault. it feels like the world is against me more then ever now"

"face me" she turned to me and i pulled her closer so her head rested against my chest and i put my arm around her. "what specifically, mama" i sighed, running my fingers through her hair.

"L-losing the baby.. and i'm falling behind in my classes so bad, shar. and if via goes to the system it'll be my fault and you'll hate me and i-"

"woah hollon" i lifted her chin and she closed her eyes, crying more. "Rylan you really believe i'd hate you? yea i'd be mad.. but i'd never hate you for not being ready, baby"

"i love you a lot and i just wanna make you happy but i can't do that and it just feels like i'm waiting for it to get better but it just doesn't!" she looked up at me with a pleading look. "i just want it to stop"

"you don't need to change everything to make me happy, Baby. i know your not ready, but i can't sit here and lie to you about how i feel about this situation"

"i don't wanna be here anym-"

"quit" i cut her off. "your not going nowhere. no matter what the fuck i gotta do to keep you here"

——————————————————————————

- Ryyyy 😭

- y'all think she'll move in? what's gonna happen now that pop knows about how she's feeling?

- anything y'all wanna see?