"It's none of your business if I will leave early or not, you're not my father and will never be. Stop calling me daughter because my name is Tzuyu, we're not blood-related for yoi to call me daughter." I paused as I walk close to him.

"Also.. Stop acting that you really love my mom Henry. once my mom cried because of you again, I will not hesitate to put you in hell. Remember this, I do have alot of assets and eyes everywhere, once you messed up there will be a bullet buried in your neck." I whispered and showed a devil smirk.

He's now looking pale and sweating hard. Yes, be afraid Henry.. This will he your downfall, fighting against the child of the devil.

- Y / N -

Oh gosh where is that girl?! She is fucking late!

Chou Tzuyu, Ceo of Chou entertainment. Cold, firm, intimidating, iron lady, anything harsh words. I'm actually not believing that she's really intimidating because I once saw her, walking casually and honestly, she looks like a yoda.

Except, she's not green and small. Heck, she's so tall, like very very tall. If I'm not being professional in work, I would love to call her Yoda.

TzuYoda HAHAHA.

Anyway, speaking of Miss Chou. She's finally here. My gaze scanned her outfit, she looks attractive. Really really attractive.

Well, everyone find her attractive too so I'm not alone. Not that I'm having a crush on her but I'm kinda you know, find her interesting.

"Miss Lee.." I snapped out in my thoughts and hums in response.

"I apologized, I'm late." My left eyebrow rise up.

I thought she's cold and arrogant, why is she apologizing looking like a damn puppy of fuck!

"It's okay Miss Chou." Lies, earlier I really want to kill her but when I heard her apologizing, I changed my mind.

Fucking whipped.

Shut up!

"So.. Shall we start?" I nodded as we opened our laptops.

- T Z U Y U -

This girl.. I like listening whenever she's talking, with her soothing voice makes everything perfect.

I notice how she check me out awhile ago, I feel flustered at the same time.. Happy. I feel happy out of a sudden because of this girl.

She is Lee Y/n, owning alot of business around the world. I'm even shocked when she went to my office, saying that she wanted to invest in my company.

She looks good, wearing a denim jacket with white t-shirt inside, she's also wearing black cargo pants, she has a taste in fashion.

One of your ideal types.

Shut up brain!

"So Miss Chou, we can discuss everything tomorrow because I have meeting in the next three minutes. I really needed to go." She smiled and about to go but I grab her hand, feeling an electricity flows to my body.

Weird..

"Do you want a ride?" I asks, getting shy for some reason.

"A-are you sure?" She asks with flustered face.

I nodded eagerly and smiled, I notice a little pink dots on her cheeks. Oh.. She's fucking blushing!!

We exited the café as I opened the care door for her, being gentlewoman for the first time. She thanked me, still with her pinkish cheeks.

I went to the driver's seat, starting the car as I drive her to her company.

-

Once we arrived, I instantly went outside opening the door for her. I'm being gentlewoman again oh fuck.

"Thank you alot Miss Chou." She waved her hand before running inside.

I chuckled on how cute she is, smol bean running like a potato. I lean my back on my car, looking at her fading figure.

This girl is interesting, I feel curious. I wanted to know her more, I think there's a part of me that wanted to just hug her.

Her hand is so soft, warm and calming to hold. While I'm driving awhile ago, I want to grab it, hold it until we arrive to our destination.

I hop inside my car, earning confuse gaze from her employees. I let out a chuckle before droving to the park.

This is one of my favorite place and I promised to myself that I will bring the girl I love here. I promised that to my dad also.

He passed away long time ago and I couldn't imagine how I cried for months because I'm really fond to him.

He became my father, bestfriend, partner in crime. We treated each other like he's not older than me, he also supports me and my sexuality. He accepted me with whole heart.

How I wish someone will be like that also to me, I miss being loved. I miss the feeling of being in love. I wanted to be in someone's arms as I cried on her chest.

I want to let out all this pain I'n carrying every single day. I am just waiting for the special person that will enter my life.

I will wait.. For her.