Flesh wound

I just wanted to talk to her. My words piercing her ears whilst she pierced my heart with the sharp 10 blade she had stolen from the hospital. I didn't feel it. I didn't feel pain. I was in shock. I knew it was going to hit hard after the shock died down, but the only pain I felt was from how betrayed I felt. She had always been there for me, through thick and thin you could say. We have been intimate, created beautiful memories and a compassionate relationship built off of my imagination. It was just a factual fantasy I had created. I had accepted my fate; it has been bestowed upon me already and I'm not trying to change it. My favorite color has never been red, but I had to admit the color drenching my shirt and filling my hands was quite the pigmented dark red and it was beautiful. I could feel my body weight getting heavier and my strength lessening within the seconds. I peered up at my love, her dark black hair and green eyes staring into my face and watching as I expressed the emotions I felt. I didn't say anything. I didn't even want to come to the conclusion that she didn't love me. That everything I had felt for her and that I had thought she felt for me was a lie. It was all imaginary and it made me feel better to end things like this. I smiled at her. Her eyes started filling with tears. Why is she crying? It hurts me to see her cry. She knew what she had done and did it for a reason. Why is she crying? I started gently falling to the floor feeling like standing was the last thing to be worrying about. She fell to the floor screaming. Why is she screaming? I was about to say something then she pushed me to the ground. Pulling at the blade in my chest she had pierced through my skin with. She was muttering to herself. I began to feel the side effects of my wound she had given to me. It hurt like hell, but I didn't care if she was sad or mad. Sad? Or mad? I wasn't sure why, but I needed to make sure she was okay before I gave up. It was hard for me to even talk much less console her but for her I could do it even if I had my throat cut out. She was sobbing and yelling and pushing me into things when I could barely even walk. I got enough strength to say, "why are you crying?" She slowly turned her glaze to me. Her pupils didn't even dilate looking at me. She walked slowly to me. My heart was racing as if we were truly lovers. I smiled at her thinking she was going to hold me in my last few minutes. She took my head and brought it to her face. Moving away the strands of hair from covering my ears, and repeating into my ear, "Did you think I could love you? You of all people? Pathetic." She threw me onto the ground as if I could be discarded at her own will. I couldn't say anything. I had lost too much blood and felt so tired. I still loved her though. That's what hurt the most, not that she didn't have the same feelings for me but that I still loved her so much that I was willing to die right here right now for her. And that's what I did. I let my head rest upon the floor and listened to her footsteps go off into the distance. As I laid there dying, my last thoughts filled up with memories of her and only her. Guess that it was only a fantasy that I had created in my mind of who I wanted her to be. I loved her, my dear Katerina. Goodbye.