Y/N: But without a mask, everyone would know who they are!

While you and Babs were arguing, Diana went to Karen.

Diana: What can you do?

Karen: I can, um... I'm still sort of working out the kinks.

She then puts on her suit and then shrinks down.

Her suit's wings then buzz loudly.

Karen: Oh, the wings aren't supposed to buzz like that. I'm working on rocket launchers, but they malfunction. The whole thing is all messed up. I wanted to be big and strong, so people would notice me, but... my growth tech backfired, and now I'm even smaller and more invisible than before. I should just go home.

Diana: You possess far more strength than you know. You simply lack confidence, little  Bumblebee.

Bumblebee: I actually prefer the indestructible, gamma phase, 1000 k—

Diana: Bumblebee.

Babs: Trust me, It's way better.

Then Diana approaches you.

Diana: What about you, um..

Y/N: Y/N! Y/N L/N! But you can call me, um, excuse me.

You then transform into your outfit.

Y/N: ...Plastic Man!

Diana: Impressive, So what are your powers?

Y/N: You can read about my powers in the bio chapter!

Everyone was confused.

Diana: The "bio"?

Y/N: Oh, Nevermind! Observe!

You then use your elasticity to stretch your arms to get something, while the girls look on amazed, and Batgirl has sparkly eyes.

You then stretch your arm back with a smoothie in your arm and take a sip.

Y/N: *Sigh* Refreshing.

Babs: That was.. AMAZING!

Diana: Impressive. Very well then.

She then walks to Kara.

Diana: And you, we've seen your incredible strength. Is there anything more you have to offer?

Kara: *scoff* Not to you. I'm no hero, "Princess." That racket's for chumps.

Diana: You could be the greatest hero the world of Man has ever known. You simply lack proper motivation!

Y/N: Yeah, and- Wait, what are you doing??