"Is this for me?" Harry asked, noticing the sunflower as well.

"Hmmmm" I nodded, smiling slightly.

"Awww, I feel like crying now!" Harry squealed in happiness and softly touched the petals of the sunflower, as if he wants to keep it safe for the rest of eternity.

He gave me a long passionate kiss and then we ate breakfast together, talking about nothing in particular yet having a blast.

___________________________________________________

"You know, when I was younger, I always wanted a boyfriend just to ask him weird questions." I said, breaking the peaceful silence around us.

Harry was drinking tea while I slept with my head resting in his lap as I checked my mails and social media. We decided to just chill out in the balcony today, which proved to be the best idea ever.

"Weird questions? What kind of weird questions?" He frowned, gently massaging my scalp with his free hand.

"Well, the first one that pops in my head is when a girl hugs a guy, do you feel her breast?" I asked the question that has been there for a very long time just sitting in my brain, unanswered.

"Hmmm.. a weird question indeed," Harry chuckled, slightly blushing at the end.

"So... the answer?"

"Yes, we do."

"Oh, so does it feel good? Or uncomfortable?" I asked further, too curious for my own good.

"One weird question a day please," He said sarcastically, laughing at me.

"Okay, then Ill find out on my own." Getting up from his lap, I re-adjusted myself so that I could sit on his thighs, almost straddling.

But when I went in to hug him, he quickly moved slightly and pinned me down horizontally on the couch.

"Hey!" I squealed, laughing with him at the act.

"Yes, it does feel good. Happy?" He smiled, showing the perfect dimples to me, and before I could say anything, he had leaned down and connected his lips to mine already.

"Very happy and a little creeped out," I answered honestly, still smiling back at him.

I have been smiling a lot lately.

"I love your smile" Harry whispered quietly, as if reading my mind.

I had to look away from him, because sometimes when he looks at me like that, I just cant handle the butterflies and have to look away to retain my sanity.

"And when your cheeks go red," I felt his thumb softly caressing my cheek.

"Stoooop!" I whined, not being able to take so much at once. It really overwhelms me sometimes. It so beautiful and great that it pains sometimes. I have no idea what it is.

"I love you," he smiled in a sing-song voice, holding me as close to him as possible in the small space of the couch.

"Yeah whatever." I smirked, knowing he likes to hear it back and gets sad when I dont say it.

"Hey!" As expected, he gets offended.

"Oh, so we are playing that game," He continued with a knowing look.

Before I could say anything in response, he had started to tickle and kiss me altogether, while laughing hard. I love this carefree side of him. But I am not a fan of tickles as he already knows.

"STOP PLEASEEEE!!" I cried between hysterics, not really sounding convincing even to my ears.

"Tell me you love me too, and I'll stop."

"Oh god HARRY!!!" I was losing my control and was about to hit him blindly when he suddenly stops all his movements.

It takes me a while to see that he is not looking at me anymore, hes looking at someone else.

Oh no.

I had not even looked up yet when I heard the familiar Irish accent,

"What the fuck is happening here?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Some drama coming up ;)

I hope you liked this chapter, make sure to give it a like and do tell me what you think about it.

Hopefully, will be back with next chapter soon.

Thank you !

Sincerely,

Meera