11

soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on the edge of the bed, you can still feel the pain in your both thighs, but there are no days have passed that she never visited you.

"I have decided that..."

You heard your sister spoke that gain your attention, you see her look at Chaeyoung whose head is currently looking down and looks at you.

"I'll take Joo-Hyun and you can take her."

You tilt your head in confusion and you look at Joo-Hyun whose face is in shock.

Chaeyoung slightly lifts her head but puts it down again when she sees you and your sister are looking at her.

"What?"

Your sister gets up in her seat and walks towards Joo-Hyun, you see her lean in to whisper something on Joo-Hyun's ear, making the girl blush as she looks at you and nods her head.

"W-what is going on??"

You ask anxiously, you reach for the chair and guide your legs up.

"Jennie."

You called her name and you see her smirks at you and drag Joo-Hyun out of your chamber.

She is about to leave when she turns around, she sees Chaeyoung approach you and help you to stand up.

"I heard your conversation last day."

Both you and Chaeyoung look at each other and the redness of your face causes the Princess to laugh harder.

"Jenjen you-"

Before the little cup, you throw to your sister hits her, she quickly gets out of your chamber leaving you with Chaeyoung alone.

Clearing your throat as you walk towards your bed, your right arm is on her shoulder while her hands are guiding your waist.

'She as one of my court ladies?! Oh, goodness help me!'

She helps you sit on your bed, as you sit comfortably she is about to leave but, gladly you caught her wrist making her stop walking away.

"Sit with me."

You shortly said without looking at her, you swallowing the lump in your throat when you feel her sit beside you.

The both of you sit in awkward silence, she is playing with her hands while you play in the silk fabric of your hanbok.

"What's your favorite flower?"

You ask in the middle of silence, you see her look at you but look away as she answers.

"Rose, yours?"

She asks in return making you smile a bit.

"Jasmine."

You said making her nod her head.

"Fruit?"

You ask again.

"Mangoes."

Before she can ask you what is yours, you cut her.

"Really?!"

You said excitedly causing her to looks at you in awe and nod her head eagerly.

"You wanna eat one?"