2

ancient belonging to the very distant past and no longer in existence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week, a whole fucking week since you fall in this place, but thankfully your best friend who's name is Lisa made everything possible for you to understand every little thing that is going on in the palace.

"So, you have been saying that you are not the real Queen?"

She questioned you for the last seven days because she can't really believe it.

"But you really look like her, I mean her face, her hair, her body, her everything looks like just you."

She explained while shoving the bibimbap you made.

"And what do you call this food again?"

She asked you while her mouth is full, you can see her cheeks are about to explode making you giggle.

"It's called bibimbap."

You put your chin under your palm as you sigh heavily.

"Anyways, I'll leave you in this kitchen alone."

You stated, but as soon your words leave your mouth you see her swallow everything that's inside her mouth and stand.

Shaking your head, you walk towards her and drag her shoulder so she can sit on her chair again.

"Don't worry about me, just eat."

You inform her, but she is about to say something when you cut her.

"Shh, you can invite Princess Jennie."

She chokes on your words making you laugh a bit and pat her back and completely leaves her alone in that whole big ass kitchen.

...

Walking around the palace until you reach the small bridge that has a pond underneath it, while the cherry blossoms are falling, you can't help but think.

Think about every possibility of how you ended up in here at this time.

You bend your body a little so you can lean your arm on the red deck of the bridge.

Wearing this all-black hanbok with golden stitches, you look up in the well-rounded moon that shines in the night sky.

"Is it because of the quote, the book, or the train itself?"

You asked yourself while admiring the moon.

Sighing again, you put your both arms in the air to stretch your whole body.

"Ugh, that's good~"

You groan while you look into your right and left, but you see someone standing on your right side.

You look again and you can see in her face the shocked expression, but as soon she realizes you are looking at her, she quickly lowered her head.

Narrowing your eyes, base on her clothing she is one of your sisters' maids.

Walking towards her, you can tell that every time you take a step forward her head is lowering and lowering down.

You giggle at her manner and you are now standing in front of her.

"Don't be scared, you can lift your head now."

You calmly announce, as she swiftly lifts her heads up, you can see in her expression that she is nervous and shaking.

You admire her face, with the help of moonlight you can tell that she is young and- beautiful.

Her hair is neatly made, her skin is shinning in moonlight, and her eyes, her beautiful colored mountain eyes mesmerize you.

"Y-your Majesty."

You heard her stutter and that when you realize that your face is only an inch away from her.

Clearing your throat as you open your hand fan and flick your wrist while looking away.

You can see in your peripheral vision that her cheek is burning a little.

"Chaeyoung!"

You heard someone behind you call someone's name, you look at the girl in front of you as she bowed again and rush towards the voice,

You turn around only to see another maid who has the same dress as hers, the other maid who called her bowed their heads making you nod in return.

"Chaeyoung."

You repeat as you find yourself smiling, making you slap both cheeks, and start to walk again towards your chamber.

...

You wake up in a good mood, wearing your silver silk dress, you exited your chamber, but the guards prohibited you, you can see the blush on their faces.

"Oh... call General Manoban."

You declare as you get back in your chamber and let the maid clean and dress you up.

...

"You call for me?"

Lisa asked while panting.

"Did you rush in here?"

You see her nod making you shake your head.

"Let's go to market."

You speak while walking past her, exiting your chamber, but as soon as you can set foot outside your chamber she pulls you inside again.

"You can't go out wearing that."

She stated while pinpointing your royal clothes.

"I know that's why you are here to dress me up."

You said while walking towards her.

"Because if you don't..."

You run your fingers on her shoulder making you feel the softness of her clothes.

"I will--"

"Come on I know someone where we can borrow clothes."

She cuts you and drags your wrist on gosh who knows where.

...

Every maid in the palace is looking at the both of you with a surprised expression on their faces.

I mean who wouldn't, the Queen is being dragged by the General on the wrist walking at a fast pace which you certainly don't mind, so you just send them your sweetest smile and you can see how every one of them blush, causing you to laugh a bit.

Lisa pushes you inside the room and there you meet a man in his mid 30's

"Gen- Your Majesty."

You heard him vocalize as he lowered his head.

"A merchant clothes for Her Majesty and me."

Lisa utter making the man nod and vanish to find suitable clothes for the both of you.

.

.

.

.

Am I still making sense in here?? let me know juseyo~