Aris obviously knew Edward didn't have a low IQ. She was even willing to admit that he was probably ten times smarter than her since she assumed he'd most likely been around for awhile, but like him, she just couldn't pass up the opportunity to throw an insult his way when given the chance.

Edward broke eye contact first, sighing heavily and pulling out his phone.

"Type in your number and I'll send you my address. Does today at five work for you?" He asked in a bored voice, handing Aris the phone.

She nodded reluctantly, taking the phone and typing in her number.

"Don't be late, I want this over with as fast as possible." Edward stated plainly before turning around and heading down the hallway without another word.

Aris rolled her eyes, turning around and heading towards the cafeteria in a different direction as him, not wanting to have to walk in together.

-

The rest of the day came and went smoothly.

Aris told Rosalie and Emmett about her situation with Edward, and Emmett was very excited to get to see her after school. He spent the whole length of gym going on and on about how he couldn't wait to show her (in his words) his "Edward free man cave", which was supposedly just a room in the house which he and Jasper had banished Edward from because (again, in his words) they "didn't need any brooding old men ruining their fun".

Aris had also told Alice in history class, and she promised to stay nearby just in case the arguing got too bad and she needed to step in, as she was pretty good at calming Edward down when needed.

Aris pulled up the address Edward had sent her, grabbing her things and heading out the door towards her car.

It only took her about seven minutes to drive there, which she was not too happy about since she was planning on a decently long drive in which she could use the time to prepare for what the night may hold.

As she made her way up the stone steps towards the door, all the Cullen's made sure to get busy with things around house in an attempt to look more human. Of course this was unnecessary since Aris already knew about their secret, but for all the Cullen's knew, she was just a human.

As she was about to knock on the door, it swung wide open and she was met with Alice pulling her into a comforting hug.

"Please, come in!" She smiled, pulling Aris through the door.

Aris marveled at the beautiful design of the house, assuming that their mother was most likely into real estate since there was no way you could get a house designed like this without customizing it personally.

They rounded the corner and were met with Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper, who were sat comfortably on the couch just casually watching a baseball game that they had thrown on the TV.

"Ay, there's my favorite Alaskan! 'Sup little A, Edwin's in the other room that way," Emmett pointed down the hall on the other side of the room, "first door on your right. Try to keep it down in there." He winked after that last part, causing Aris to wonder if he was referring to their arguing, or if he was insinuating something else.

She nodded, heading down the hall where Emmett had pointed and slowly opened the door to the room he said.

Inside, Edward was sitting on the ground with his things spread along the coffee table. He heard Aris of course, but he didn't bother to look up. Aris couldn't help but stare in awe at how beautiful he looked right there. His hair was slightly disheveled, and the top four buttons on his shirt were undone, giving him a very laid back and casual look.