Tony Stark - Fuck me (Smut)

His nostrils flare while his blood pressure rises per second. Watching you talking to Sam, touching his fellow Avenger's chest while a little giggle leaves your lips lets Tony's patience wear thin.

"You should ask her out, Ton's." Pushing Tony's buttons Natasha smirks as he clenches his jaw.

Watching you turn your attention toward Steve who's giving you a soft smile as you talk to him about his latest mission makes Tony's stomach churn. You seem to be engrossed in watching Steve doing work-out an Iron Man sees red.

Truth is as the team's therapist you try to help the team by talking to them in comfortable surroundings. Most of the Avengers do not like sitting on your couch to talk about their missions or problems.

When you talk to them in their office or gym, even during breakfast they are more relaxed, and you can actually help them or at least give advice.

Steve returns your smile, telling you something which must be funny as you touch his biceps, lightly giggling.

Tony watches your interactions with darkened eyes, not knowing Steve and you are friends who grew fond of each other during the accords. Tony doesn't know Steve and Sam, just like Clint and Bucky are like big brothers to you – nothing else.

All Tony can see is that his girl is flirting with Captain America – a hundred-year-old man trying to steal his secret girlfriend.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. tell Miss Y/L/N she shall meet me at my penthouse in twenty minutes. I have something very serious to discuss with her." Tony grunts as you wave at Sam, smirking as he tells you a joke.

"Poor girl, so oblivious to Tony's wrath." Natasha sighs, not daring to tell you Tony almost turned into a green-eyed monster out of jealousy.

"Tony, we are at work. I thought you wanted to..." You barely have the time to enter the apartment before you are pinned to the wall and Tony is on you.

Gasping you move your fingers through his hair as he kisses your neck, moaning your name and you melt into his touch.

*Smut Ahead*

"Tony...fuck. I have a meeting in twenty minutes and...god..." His hands grope your ass and you wonder why he's so demanding right now.

"Tony, I am not complaining but...Jesus..." One hand wanders between your legs to toy with your clit while you try to concentrate on talking. "Tony...fuck..."

"You're mine, Y/N. This pussy is mine." Pressing his fingers against your clit Tony growls. "Your lips are mine." Claiming your lips, he slips two fingers into your slit.

"Tony...oh...fuck me..." Leaning against the wall you spread your legs, but Tony is not satisfied. "What's gotten into you?"

Confused at his behavior you watch Tony retreat his fingers to take a step back. He's admiring your wrecked state smirking as you brush your hair out of your face.

"This is my territory, Y/N. No man can just run around my tower, the fucking Stark tower and look at my girl." Now you bite your lower lip, moaning as Tony is in his 'alpha' mode again.

"I guess that you need to show everyone that I belong to you." Cooing the words, you bite your index finger. Tony hums, licking his lips as you bat your eyelashes.

"Strip and on the bed. You know how I want you..." Purring you give him a wink before you lazily kick your shoes off. "Faster."

"Yes, Mr. Stark..." Tony groans at your words, loving the way you say his surname.

Your voice is filled with lust and he can barely take his eyes off you to strip his clothes off.

"Like that?" Crawling on the king-size bed to go on hands and knees you smirk as you can see your boyfriend's eyes darken.

"Perfect. You can be such a good girl if you want to." Musing Tony drops his boxers before he moves behind you to slap your ass.

A gasp leaves your lips feeling his cock nudge at your entrance. While Tony rubs his length over your clit you look over your shoulder, admiring the way his brows knit as he slips the tip in.

He looks concentrated, just like in his lab while inventing something...Your thoughts get disturbed by the feeling of Tony filling you completely. His pubic bone flush against your rear he groans once again.

"Tony, fuck...you forgot the condom! You know my pill made me feel..." The dark smirk on Tony's lips let you fall silent. "Tony?"

"You said I shall show everyone you are mine." He's slowly sliding back out, just letting the tip remain. "I'll mark you as mine. I will fill you up and make you round."

"What?" A strangled cry leaves your lips as Tony fists your hair to press you into the cushions. "Fuck, Ton's..."

"That's it..." Setting a brutal pace Tony smirks as you moan his name and curse him at the same time.

Your velvet walls cling to his dick and he's sure he never felt better in his whole life. "Taking me so well. I will show you whom you belong to..."

"Tony...condom..." Scolding your lover, the man calling himself your sexy secret lover you feel your stomach tighten.

"I mean it..." Ignoring your words he tightens the grip in your hair, presses you further into the pillow to make sure you know he's in control today.

"Me too, Baby. I will make sure you'll be round by the end of the month. I will fuck you bare anytime and anywhere. Maybe I'll take you on the table in the conference room for everyone to see." Chuckling Tony grabs your thighs to drag you onto his cock with every long stroke.

"Oh—fuck, Tony. Stop talking like that you make me..." Biting the pillow as the knot bursts open you slam your fists into the cushions as warmth fills your womb. "That's not funny..."

"No fun, Y/N. This is my pussy and my seed will grow in your belly." Huffing you fall onto the bed, feeling Tony's cum drip down your thighs. "Such a sight..."

"It feels...odd." Snorting Tony moves his fingers up and down your slit, stuffing his cum back into you. "Tony..."

"Shh...you look so pretty with my cum leaking out of your pussy. I'll give you three hours and then we will make sure you take my cum again...and again..." Groaning at his words you look over your shoulder to meet his darkened eyes.

"If you want anyone to know I am yours, just tell the team we are a thing, Tony. Stop hiding me as if you are ashamed I am your girlfriend." Muttering you hide your face in the pillow.

"Baby Girl..." Gasping Tony moves to your side to press soft kisses to your shoulder. "I am not ashamed or anything. I just want you to be safe. Being Iron Man's girlfriend is dangerous."

"Your team won't try to kill me, Tony. If you tell them to shut their mouths no one outside the Avengers will know about you, me and that you like to breed me..."

"Hmm...I like to fill you for sure. Love the way my cum coats your walls and the thought you will swell soon." Nibbling at your shoulder Tony wraps his arms around you. "Tomorrow I'll tell the team."

"I knew you love me..." Teasing your boyfriend you snicker as he bites your neck.

"Only to make sure they keep their hands to themselves. You are mine and no one touches what's mine on my territory..."

*Smut over*