Wanda Maximoff - 7 minutes in heaven (Smut)

"Avengers Assemble!" Came the booming voice of Tony Stark from the speakers. Oh no, was my one and only thought as I got up and walked towards the lounge. I was wearing small black shorts and a long plain purple shirt that touched the edges of my shorts.

"What do you want now Stark?" everyone's synchronized annoyed voice echoed.

"Are the pop tarts finished, man of iron?"  A desperate but loud voice called.

"No no Thor we still have pop tarts." Said the man of the hour. 

"Thank Odin!" was the reply from the kitchen.

"Stark why did you call us down here?" A shirtless Captain said.

"I'll tell you, but we are missing someone."

"I'm here! I'm here!" Wanda yelled as she ran into the lounge. She was wearing the same thing as me but her shirt was blood red. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on her, but that's a secret.

"OK! So everyone is bored on this mission-less day. So I thought we could play a friendly game." As he finished his sentence, everyone got ready to run away. 

"Jarvis! Lock down in the lounge." Said a smirking Billionaire.

A metal wall now blocked our way out. Everyone groaned and sat down on the sofas. "Why is every one so sad? We will play Man of Iron's fun game!" Thor said as he sat next to me. Bucky sat on the my right, while Natasha and Wanda sat across from me. 

"Oh, it will be very fun." Said the devil they call Anthony Stark.

"Thor he is going to make it sexual and it'll then be very awkward." I told him.

"Oh well! It might still be fun." He said with his undying enthusiasm as I facepalmed. Bucky laughed from beside me, "What's so funny biscuit?" I asked him. He just kept on laughing and ignored my question.

"Okay, okay, settle down." Tony said "We are playing, cue drum roll," No one did anything, "you people are no fun." 

"Just say the game Tony!" Steve yelled.

"Okay, okay calm your tits. We are playing... 7 Minutes in Heaven!!" everyone groaned and were ready to beat the shit out of the owner of Stark Industries. 

"We will play this game, Tony, but if something goes wrong you will never see daylight again." Nat said. Tony gulped nervously and said, "That seems...a little...extreme but fair it's fair." He said changing his sentence when he saw the death glare the woman sent to him.

"Okay, Steve your first" He said his demeanor back to his smirk-y self.

He picked up a red star. "What is this?" he asked confusion written all over his face.

"That's your best friend, buckaroo." Tony answered.

They both went as red as a tomato as Tony pushed them inside the insanely small closet. "Your 7 minutes start now!" Tony yelled through the door.

"Lady Alex, what do you do in there?" Asked Thor. Oh dear god, I have to explain to this idiot.

"You can do what ever you want, Thor." 

"Whatever you want?" he questioned.

"Yes."

"Like what?" Oh he just had to go there didn't he!?

"Well you can just sit and talk, but in the Tony Stark version you can make out or have sex all under 7 minutes."

"Oh, Okay, I get it now. Thank you."

"7 minutes are over." Tony whispered and everyone crowded around the closet, Tony opened the door to find them both making out. Me and Nat squealed like teenage girls. "STUCKY!!!!!" That made them both look at us and they ran towards there room.

"Alright, you guys don't be too loud!" Tony yelled as he opened the metal barrier and shut it again.

"Okay, then Lexi, your up." I flipped him off and put my hand inside the black container.

I pulled out a red ball, I sent Stark a confused look. He just smirked and said, "Wanda, honey, you're up." I went even redder than a beetroot as I was sent to the closet of doom with Wanda. 

"7 minutes!" yelled Tony as he shut the door.

I sat cross-legged on the floor, Wanda repeating my actions.

"Sooooooooo...." We both said at the same time. We shared a laugh and I don't know what got over me but I leaned in and kissed her. Surprisingly, she kissed back.

When we parted she said, "I wanted to do that for a long time."

 "Welcome to the club." I said with a breathy chuckle.

She leaned in this time and kissed me again, I kissed back immediately as it turned into a full make out session. 

*Smut Ahead*

I put my hands in her shorts and realized she wasn't wearing panties. I rubbed her clit as she moaned into my mouth. We parted and she moaned so loud I was sure the entire building heard. I put a hand to her mouth and laid her down. "Please...Please" She begged.

"Please what kitten?" I purred.

"I need ... your fingers. Please."

With those words ringing in my ears I pushed two digits inside her. "Aleeeex!!!" She shrieked. I covered her mouth. "One more sound and I will punish you, baby." I thrusted into her ruthlessly. "Mommy, I'm gonna cum."

"I've got you, baby, I've got you. Let go now." 

 She whimpered as she came. 

"Good girl, My good Girl." I praised.

I licked her seed from my fingers and hummed as my eyes closed, "So delicious."

*Smut over my lovelies*

"It's been over 7 minutes." She said as her breathing became a little over normal again.

"It has hasn't it." I said.

I knocked on the door and it opened up, revealing smirks, the biggest one being Tony. "My ship has sailed." said Nat. I took Wanda's hand and ran for it as I saw the Metal barrier lifting. "Don't be as loud as you were." Was the last thing we heard as we went to my room and had more fun than the people downstairs.