Chris Hemsworth - Where were you? (Smut)

A/N In this one Chris is not married.

It had been 6 months since Chris left to go filming in Atlanta. I had tried calling him and texting him, but, after 2 weeks in Atlanta he stopped talking to me all of a sudden. Then there were those damn E!News articles of him dating Elsa Patakay.  I knew if he wanted to date Elsa Patakay then he would've ended it with me, he isn't one to cheat on a girl. But Elsa is very pretty I would understand if he chose her over me. 

This is what I hated, being left alone to my thoughts.

"Hey Chris, It's me Alison if you haven't forgotten about me already. *sigh* I just wish I could hear your voice one more time, please talk to me instead of shutting me out. Please just tell me what I did wrong so I can at least try to fix it. I love you." My voice was broken as I ended my 2000th voice mail. By the end of the message I was in tears. "I love you too." Came a gruff Australian voice from the doorway. My head snapped up, there he was leaning on the doorway with crossed arms, tears rolling down his face. 

I slowly and hesitantly got off the bed and walked towards him, fresh tears now rolling down my cheeks. I picked up my hands from behind and touched his face. It was real! Then I launched myself at him flinging my hands around his neck pulling him into the tightest hug ever. He chuckled and hug me bag just as tight, but I didn't care I lay my head on his shoulder, our heartbeats beating against each other.

"I could never forget you Ally, ever." He whispered in my ear.

"Then why didn't you answer my calls or even texts?" I asked wetting his shirt with my tears.

"My number got leaked so I had to change it, ironically enough I forgot literally everyone's numbers, I mean can you blame me, there were at least a thousand. I tried to figure out what it was but it was always wrong." He said releasing me so that he could wave his arms in the air like a crazy person. Then he took out his phone and started scolding it like it was some kind of child. "See you stupid little thing, your making my girlfriend cry, you should be more secretive." I couldn't help but laugh at his crazy antics. When my laughter died down he was standing there smiling like an idiot, looking at me with adoring eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

"What what?" He replied. "Come on I need to show you something." He added.

So I followed him out of the house and we were soon on the beach where we first met. He then made me stand there and wait. The sun was setting so I stood there watching it. Then my boyfriend cleared his throat, and I looked towards him kneeling in front me. I gasped as tears ran down my face, but this was not from sadness instead it was happiness. 

"Alison White, I love you with all my life, I don't know what I would do without you. Those articles of me with Elsa was about this ring, as you know I am horrible with jewelry," I laughed a little at that, because it was true, "Please make me the happiest man on Earth by saying yes. No pressure of course. So, will you marry me?" 

"Yes, Chris I'll do you the honor of marrying me." He laughed and pulled me in for a kiss which I happily returned. During the passionate kiss my boyfriend, now fiancé, put the beautiful ring on my hand.

 During the passionate kiss my boyfriend, now fiancé, put the beautiful ring on my hand

He lifted me up in the sky, then held me bridal style. "Gotta practice" He said with a wink.

He put me in bed gently and then took his shirt off, laying on top of me.

*SMUT AHEAD (READ IF YOU DARE)*

My fingers traced his abs as he took my shirt off.

Her underwear ^

He licked his lips and looked at me with hunger and lust as his beautiful blue eyes dilated.

(3rd Person POV)

The actor pulled down the woman's shorts and teased her folds with his fingers, giving her feather like touches. "Chris, please!" The woman yelled to her lover. 

"What do you want love?"

"You, please I need you, I beg you. Please" She begged.

"I like it when you beg, love, do it again." He said with a growl.

"Daddy, please, I need you." The woman practically screamed.

"As you wish, darling." Replied the sculpted god-man.

He pulled down her panties with his teeth, agonizingly slowly.

"Chris, please hurry." She yelled.

His hot breath fanning over her throbbing, red core. Then his tongue darted in her hole. She yelped and held onto the bed sheets as he ate her out. 

"So good for me." He said as he licked a line on he clit. 

"I-I'm gon-na c-come Chris" she managed to let out through the panting as she felt her stomach bind into knots.

Then he stopped. All physical contact just stopped, then and there.

"I'm not finishing you off like this, love." He said and unbuckled his pants.

He took off the very tight and uncomfortable boxers. His erection was huge, and the woman had mixed feelings, she forgot how he felt inside of her.

He pumped himself a few times, then teased her dripping wet core with the mushroom head.

"Don't. Be. A. Tease." The stark naked woman said through gritted teeth.

Those words pushed the actor over the edge and he thrusted inside her.  "So tight for me, darling." The man said, his thick Australian accent was hard to miss.

He thrusted in her a few more times, and felt her walls clench indicating she was close as she moaned with ecstatic pleasure. "Come with me, love." He said groggily as his thrusts became sloppy. She spilled her seed all over the sheets and the sight of it made him spurt inside her. He rode out both of their highs and he propped down beside her. His length still inside her. He pulled out and brought her close cuddling into the love of his life and soon to be wife.

*SMUT ENDED*

"Best welcome back present ever." He said as they both drifted off to sleep.