Bucky Barnes - Sleepless (fluff)

A/N I will write whether or not it is smut or fluff from now on.

Sleepless nights are annoying. My body rolls around my bed, can't sleep, this isn't the first time though.

I get up from my room and leave. My blanket pools around me as I shiver from the cold temperatures of the tiled floors.

I walk out of the avengers tower, a place I like to know as home.

"Hey doll." I Yelp from the new sound, a hand on my chest trying to calm my nerves. I'm met with the familiar blue eyes I catch myself staring and getting lost in at times. 

 "Bucky! Give a girl a warning, before you scare her to death!"

He chuckled, he had the decency to chuckle! How rude! "Sorry, doll, heard you get out of your room so I thought I might investigate, why are you here? It's around midnight."

My breath hitched in my throat, that nickname, doll. Got me by surprise every time. "I...ummmm...I-I couldn't sleep." Goddammit! Did I have to stutter?!

"If I'm not intruding, why not?" He asked sitting down.

"Guilt" I simply replied.

"Oh, I know a lot about that. How 'bout we do something to pass the time."

"We could put whipped cream on Steve's face and put a Santa hat in his head." I suggested. We both shared a laugh.

"Are you happy?" He asked as our laughter died down.

"I want to believe I am, I just feel like I want to cry every time I'm happy though."

"Did you want to cry?"

"When?"

"When we laughed?"

I pondered on the thought. "No, you kinda made me happy."

"Kinda?"

"Yes, sergeant, kinda"

"Maybe I can make you happy again." He said staring at the full moon. A thought crossed my mind but it quickly passed.

"Oh yeah? And how is that?"

"I can kiss you," oh my god! My dreams are coming true!! "Can I?"

I couldn't form words so I nodded my head.

He leaned in and our lips touched sending sparks through my body.

We pulled away breathless. "We should do this more often" we both synchronized.

Laughter filled the night's air. "You are my happiness, James Bunsen Barnes, you will be death of me." He laughed at the last part, "you are my world, Alexandria Manchester, you are the reason for my life."