Bucky Barnes - Insecurities

Back story - you and Bucky have dating for 2 months, but haven't done IT yet (if you know what I mean) because you have insecurities.

Warning - Smut

You were in the shower after a long and hard mission. But you didn't hear your boyfriend walk into the bathroom.

BUCKY'S POV

I was so tired! I just needed a warm shower, I walked into the bathroom stripping of my clothes in Lexi and I's shared bedroom until I stood there stark naked. And I saw her under the shower head in all her glory. I wondered why she had insecurities and I saw 3 long scars and a few smaller ones running across her back. They looked like someone whipped her, and that filled fury in me, I wanted to kill every single person who had hurt you. Without Thinking I slipped into the shower room where you were humming a melodious song.

LEXI'S POV

I felt a warm and a cold hand on my waist and let out a little scream covering myself best I could and saw a smug looking super soldier . I smacked his arm, not painfully though, "don't you know how to knock!?" He ignored my question and instead asked his own, "why are you covering yourself, doll?"

 "Because I don't like my body?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Why not, doll?"

"Because I don't." I replied softly lowering my head in shame.

"But I like it."

My head snapped up, "how long have you been staring at me!?"

"Is it your scars, doll, please answer me?" He asked ignoring me again.

"Yes. There ugly, I was whipped when I was captivated by HYDRA with my parents, my parents couldn't take it and lost too much blood...tony saved me and brought me up." I answered bowing my head down again.

"You are very pretty," he said lifting my face with his index finger. "I love you no matter what you look like, doll, your perfect in every way for me. I want to show you." He said gently removing my arms from my body, "your so pretty," he said, while I blushed and smiled.

Our lips met and quickly became heated

*SMUT AHEAD (SKIP IF YOU WANT)*

He pushed you into the cold shower wall behind you and started feverishly kissing down your neck, and into your collarbone as you moaned. His fingers found your folds and started rubbing your cilt. "Stop.Being.a.tease." I said through gritted teeth. He only darkly chuckled and stuck a digit inside your dripping wet pussy. "So wet" he praised. "Ironic-" I said and started moaning as he started thrusting. He made a come here motion inside me and added another finger. I was a moaning mess in seconds. "J-James*moan* I'm - I'm going to c-cum" I stuttered. "Not until I say so babydoll" he growled in my ear. It sent a shiver down my spine.

I tried to hold it in but I failed miserably, I came all over his hand with my eyes squeezed shut. "Open your eyes babydoll" he commanded. I obeyed, "You didn't listen to me doll, I'm going to have to punish you." He whispered in my ear. I was both excited and scared as I bit my lip. He flipped me in one swift motion and now my stomach was pressed against the cold tiles, I winced.  He noticed and got worried, "Did I hurt you, babydoll?" "No, no I'm fine. Just a little cold" "OK" his soft side was showing even if his actions were nothing but soft.

"Bend over, doll" he whisper-growled. I did as he told. I felt something cold hit my left ass cheek. I yelped not in pain but surprise when I realized he spanked me! Then he did it again on the other one, "not a sound, understand?" I nodded my head. That earned me loss of all contact "use your words, babydoll" "yes, sergeant" he groaned at the name. "Good girl" then he hit my ass repeatedly until it was red. I would be sore tomorrow badly. 

"Are you a virgin doll?"

"HYDRA raped me, so no I'm not"

"I'm sorry, babydoll"

I sighed, "what's done is done."

"Do you want to do this?"

"Yes, Sergeant"

"Are you sure?"

"Never been more sure in my life."

"Tell me to stop okay?"

"Yes, sergeant."

He entered her slowly, "so tight, babydoll!" He said as he groaned. I was so full, I could have an orgasm right then and there. I nodded my head indicating him to move. He went slowly at first, "faster" I managed to get out. He started thrusting at an inhumanly pace and started playing with her boobs. "Sergeant, I'm - I'm close" "me too baby doll, come together." A few more thrusts and I had the most mind blowing orgasm in the world. Our breathing was heavy and labored. He pulled out of her. And started kissing all of her scars.she smiled at how much he really cared.

*SMUT OVER*

"You are very beautiful Lexi, don't forget that okay?"

"Sure thing, Sarge"

He laughed and then said, "we should probably get out before they think we died!"

I joined in the laughter, "Yah, let's go."

"And Lexi," I hummed telling him I was listening as I grabbed a towel, "Don't ever and I mean EVER hide your body from me okay?"

"I don't think I have a choice." He chuckled and said "no, no you really don't.

A/N - YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! NEVER FORGET THAT <3