8

Tonight was Sunday and we were staying in tonight for Sunday dinner. I was in the room by my self sitting in front of the mirror straighting my hair. I wasn't really paying attention to the world around me, when Vinny out of no where scares the hell out of me. "Damn Vinny you scared me". I say putting my straightener down as Vinny sat on my bed. I got up and walked over to him and sat down."What'd you want?" I ask trying not to sound rude. "About earlier today". He says. "What about it?" I ask. "You didn't get a chance to say anything back". He says. I looked at the door way past the camera man who was getting everything. "Vinny I like you a lot, maybe love and I would like to see where this goes". I say. Vinny smiles widely at my response and I smile back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I was taken back at his question but who can say no to Vinny? "Yes". I say lightly. He smiles really wide and I laugh. He grabs my side's and pulls me closer to him and he pecks my lips. We were interrupted by Mike yelling. "Vinny! We need you in here". He yells. I laugh one more time, as Vinny sighs and goes into the kitchen. I smile and go back to straighting my hair.

**1 hour later**

The guys set up the table and called everyone to the table. I sat between Jenni and Snooki and right across from Vinny. "Ok I would like propose at toast to our first Family Dinner with Amya". Says Jenni raising her cup. We all laugh and raise our cups, clank them together and take a drink. The rest of the dinner was filled with jokes, laughing. I'm just glad Jenni invited me.