6

Amya's P.O.V.

**1 hour later**

Jenni told us girls were going to the boardwalk. I was the first girl ready so I was outside upstairs by my self waiting of the rest of the girls. I was playing with the hem of the pillow when I heard some one walking up. I turned to see Vinny walking up the stairs. "Hey". I say lightly as he reached the top and sat on the opposite couch. "Hey". He says smiling. There was a silence, it was awkward since nether of us knew what to say. "Can I tell you something?" He asks. "Sure". I say. "The first day I opened that door and saw you, I knew I broke Ronnie's #1 rule, do not fall in love at the Jersey Shore. I fell in love you, and you turned out to be an awesome a pretty girl. I'm really not the type of guy to say this to anyone, but I had to tell you even I don't know that much about you, I'm falling in love with you". He says. "You really feel that way?" I ask. "I'm positive". He says serious. I smile at him, and he gets up and walks over to me and kisses me! "Mya, We're leaving". Yells Deena. Vinny pulls away and smiles at me. "I better get going". I say. "Yea". He says. I give him a slight smile and walk down stairs into the kitchen. "Hurry up". Says Jenni. "I'm coming!" I say. I walk over to them and we head outside and to the boardwalk.