2

"Amya!" I hear Jenni yell. I see her run into the living room and to the door and attack me with a hug.I hug her back. I hear her crying, I pull away from the hug, and she whips her eyes. "C'mon I'll show you to everyone". She says grabbing my hand and walking into the house. "Oh Vinny was the one who opened the door". She says. I turn around to him and slightly smile. He smiles back. We walk into the kitchen and people where cooking. "Amya that's Pauly, Mike, and Ron". She says. "Hi". I say. Everyone smiles. "BooBoo". I hear someone yell from a room. "C'mon, that's Deena and Sam". She Says referring to the 2 girls in the living room. "Hi". I say once again. She pulls me into a room in the back, which I'm guessing was hers and someone elses. "This Nicole the other best friend". She says pointing to the girl laying on the bed. "Holy shit your gorgeous". She says sitting up. "Thanks". I say smiling.

[Snooki: I feel like one of the guys will try to get it in with Amya, maybe Mike...]

"So tonight we have Sunday Dinner as a family". She says. "Ok, where am I staying?" I ask. "In here". She says. "Theres another bed over by Deena's". Says Nicole. "Ok, I'm going to go un-load my car". I say. "We'll help". Says Jenni. We walk out of the room and outside to my car.

-1 hour and 10 bags later-

We sit down at the table to eat. We start eating until Pauly speaks up. "Ok I'll be the one to say it, are your boobs real?" He asks turning to me. "Pauly!" Says Jenni. "Hey don't blame me, we all wanted to know". He says. "Surprisingly Yes, they are real". I say laughing. "Don't worry they did the same thang to me when I was new". Says Deena. We laugh. "Let this be a great summer now that we have Mya here staying with us and let's hope she gets laied". Says Pauly raising his glass. "You tryin to say somethin?" I ask laughing. We laugh. We raise our glasses and clank them together. It's gonna be an interesting summer.