12

So I kinda have no idea why it took me so long to update...but yea here it is!

I wasn't even thinking as I threw clothes into my suit case. "Mya". Said Jenn trying to get me to stop for a minute. "Mya look at me". She said again. I sighed and stopped. "What?" I asked. "What happened, what's wrong?" She Asked. All I could do was let more tears flow down my face. "I'm leaving to night, it's either you come with or don't". I say. She stood there looking at me before she talked. "I'm coming with you. Your my best friend and I can't leave you alone by yourself like that". She said. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

-2 Weeks Later-

[Mike: So today Amya and Jenni come back, and I don't think anyone's ready for the drama that's about to go down]

I walked into the house with Jenni as we carried our luggage. I was happy to say that I was going to be ok and all I needed was Jersey! "Mya!" Yells Nicole as we hug each other. Everyone soon comes in and hugs each other, besides Vinny who kept his distance which I think was wired. I soon unpacked my things and walked back into the living room where everyone was sitting quietly. "What's wrong?" I asked everyone while sitting next to Deena. "Nothing". Said Pauly. I looked at Mike who was trying not to laugh. I sighed and got up walking out the back door and up to the balcony and laying on the bed. I heard foot steps approaching me. "What's wrong?" Asked Nicole. "I just feel like you guys are hiding something from me". I sigh. "Ok, you didn't hear this from me but....while you were gone Vinny had hooked up with a girl and he made us swear that we wouldn't tell you". Said Nicole.

WHAT?!!??