Ace stood in front of me, leaning over the counter, shirtless and in grey sweatpants. "Take a picture." His voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

He turns back to me holding to mugs probably filled with coffee. "Uh...." I was speechless and not just by the abs in front of me but the mere fact that I am here in front of him and defiantly looking like a hot fucking mess.

He chuckles, "You know what I changed my mind. Don't take a picture I like it when you stare at me." Yeah, okay, that brought me back. "Shut up." Going up to sit at the stool in front of the counter.

"There she is." He sat beside me, sliding a cup towards me. I took a sip, letting the hot, bitter liquid slide down my throat, sending warmth and energy through out my body.Both of us were quite, sipping on the coffee not daring to glance at each other, finally he broke the silence. "So, are you going to tell me what happened last night?" I took a deep breath "I would, but it gets a little fuzzy after the pills."

"Okay then, let's start with that. Why were you taking the pills, and feel free to tell me about the whole outfit change." "I had one of the crappiest days ever in a long time, especially because of my brothers, I was really frustrated. And before you say anything I know it is an unhealthy coping mechanism but I just didn't have it in me to fight through that last night.

As for the outfit change, I was just done pretending, if some douche can't accept me like this, then screw them, screw society." He nodded with a smile on his face "That sounds about right. What else do you remember?"

I strained my mind for what happened last night. And it was like it all hit me like a train, everything. The talk outside the bar, me shoving my tongue down his throat, him carrying me back to his room, us talking on his bed and falling asleep next to him. Oh my god, I kissed him. I practically threw myself at him.

I can't tell him that upfront, "I just remember to the part where you pulled me out of the club. And that's about it." I swear for a split second I saw his expression falter and turn into a frown but he quickly recovered from it. "Why? What happened last night exactly?"

"Contrary to what you might be thinking, we did not hook up. You just happened to be way to high and drunk, and I'm pretty sure if hadn't showed up to that club you probably would have ended up ODing in some alley." Ace replied.

"Oh come on, I wasn't going that hard and besides after all that had happened the earlier day, I was allowed to let loose." I said taking a sip from my coffee. "Yeah, you said something like that last night." He was looking at his own cup instead of looking me in the eye, like he was remembering something, probably the events of last night.

As his words register I panic slightly, I remember talking to him, but the exact conversation is a little hazy, I didn't say too much right? "What, did I exactly say last night?" He finally looked back at me.

"Stuff, about you and your brothers having a fight, and you getting tired of having to pretend to be someone you're not, so you dropped the act, and the reason why you had to act in the first place was because of something that happened with your family. I didn't ask last night but, what did happen with your family?" Ace's expression wasn't too prying, it seemed as if he was genuinely curious and maybe a little concerned.

"Oh... well just some things, happened that should not have happened to a kid. But I'm not with them anymore so I don't really like to think about it." I think he understood the message as he immediately dropped the topic, we talked a little longer about mundane topics and after a while, he led me upstairs so I could take a shower, get changed and go home.

"I can still drive you." Ace insisted as I walked towards the front door. "And I said I have already called the Uber, also I know I said I didn't give a fuck about my brothers but I know for a fact that they will kill you someone if I showed up at home with a guy." "Well, I'll do about anything for you darling." Showing a big smile on his face.