Chapter 14

Tuesday:

I woke up and Gerard was on his stomach, hand squashed underneath him, and face turned away from me. I giggled and walked to my bedroom and took my pyjamas off and put my stupid uniform on.

I pulled my combat boots on and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I walked into the pantry and grabbed a poptart and ate it while i waited for some coffee to brew.

I started to hum as it beeped, signalling that it's ready and i poured it into the mug and poured a small amount of milk in.

I sipped it until Gerard came down and took it from my hands. "I was drinking that" I mumbled and he raised his hand to my face to shush me as he downed it. I scoffed and he handed me the coffee back and went back upstairs to grab his tie because he came back down tying it.

"You owe me a coffee" I said and he nodded, grabbing his laptop bag, keys and coat. I grabbed my phone and walked out to the car after he opened the door.

I hopped into the car and waited for him to get in. He put the key into the ignition and pulled out of the driveway. "You owe me a fucking coffee" I growled. "Yes, i know..." he said as he pulled up to the corner. "See ya later N/N" He said waving. "Bye Gee" i said as he drove off.

I pulled my blazer around my shoulders and walked up to the gate, grabbing my student ID ma flashing it to the woman at the gates. I trudged upstairs to my locker and chucked it open. "I need the damn coffee" i mumbled to myself as i grabbed my english and art book.

I shut my locker and walked towards my english classroom. I walked in and plopped into my seat. "Tired ?" He giggled. "This is your fault, you took my coffee." i snapped and he chuckled.

"It's not funny gee, you can't tell me off for falling asleep" i said as i rested my head against the desk, upon my arm and my eyes slowly started to close. The bell rang waking me up and i groaned. "Fuck it..." I said. I stood up and grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom.

I walked down to the janitors closet and opened it. I placed my blazer onto the floor and scrunched it into a ball and lay down with my head on it.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up when a bell rang and i wasn't as tired. I stood up and shook my blazer off and put it back on. I stretched and walked out of the janitors closet and walked down the corridor with my bag over my shoulder.

Everyone was walking down the corridors towards the canteen so i realised it was lunch so i walked up to Mr. Way's classroom and sat down. "Nice nap ?" He asked looking up from his laptop.

"Yep, do you have any coffee ?" I asked. "No..." he said grabbing the mug from his desk and lowering it from my view.

"Wow Gee, give it" i said reaching over and grabbing it.

"That's my coffee" he whined. "Yeah, well you owe me so get over it" I replied quickly drinking it all. "Wow..." Gerard said taking the mug bag. "Thanks Gee" i said kicking my legs up onto the desk.

I grabbed my bag and picked my sandwich out eating it and brushing the crumbs off my uniform and onto the floor. "Why ?" He groaned. "Because i'm not gonna walk around with crumbs all over me doofus" I replied.

He rolled his eyes and spun in his chair. "AHEMtoddlerAHEM" I coughed and he giggled. I stood up and walked around his desk and hugged him. "You okay ?" He asked. "I just want hugs.." I replied and he rubbed my back.

He leant his head up and kissed my jaw before grabbing his laptop and typing something then turning back around, placing his laptop back.

"What was that ?" I asked. "Frank, why does he have to e-mail my work e-mail asking if i can look after his dogs ? I've already told him i can't for goodness sake" He grumbled.