I'm positive that she liked the hug though. Louis' siblings probably miss him. I definitely miss my sister ever since she moved out. Lottie pulled away a second later and spoke as soon as her eyes landed on me, "Ooh, who's this? He's cute."

Louis was busy gaping at his sister while I introduced myself, "I'm Harry."

Lottie smiled at me, "I'm single! Well, I'm Lottie, but I'm also very single!"

How was I ever supposed to not laugh at that? Louis glared at her, "Jesus Christ, Lottie. You know Harry is my boyfriend."

Louis waved her hands in dismissal, "And? He can easily dump you to go out with me."

I laughed, "No offense but no thanks. Also, holy shit, you're exactly like your brother."

Louis protested while Lottie blinked at me, "What do you mean?"

I explain, still laughing, "The first thing Lewis here said to me when we first met was that he's single."

Lottie started laughing, and Louis just stared at the two of us in annoyance. I went ahead to bring our luggage into the house and shut the door behind us. Exactly three seconds later, Louis was jumped on by an adorable, huge dog. The rest of his family arrived as well, following the dog.

Louis bent down to kiss the dog, "Ted! Hi, love!"

I grinned at him, "You named your dog Ted?"

He poked my leg, "And what if I did? Says the one who named his cat Dusty."

I protested, "What's wrong with Dusty?"

Before Louis could say anything, his mum stepped forward to shake my hand, "Hello! I assume you're Harry. Louis has told us so much about you!"

I shook her hand in greeting, "It's wonderful to meet you, Mrs. Deakin."

She then took the next minute introducing all of Louis' siblings to me and vice versa. Lottie made it her personal mission to flirt with me every chance she got, just to annoy Louis. Fizzy was unbothered by our presence, and Phoebe and Daisy demanded that I let them play with my hair. They were so cute honestly. Of course, I let them braid my hair. Louis took a bunch of pictures of me with braids. The sap kept fonding over me, and Lottie and Fizzy kept teasing him about it. 

The rest of the day was pretty calm, and fun. Phoebe and Daisy wanted to go for ice-cream, and I obviously volunteered to take them. They were super excited about it too. Then the older three Tomlinson siblings decided they want ice-cream as well, so all six of us went to get ice-cream. Jay, Louis' mum, shook her head at us saying things like, "Who even eats ice-cream in December? Honestly, you guys." But she didn't try to stop us or anything.

The next day was Louis' birthday, which was, of course, so much fun. We had a lovely Christmas Eve/Lou's birthday dinner. And throughout the day, Louis, his siblings, and I just did a bunch of random things that Louis wanted to know. We even went ice skating! I suck at ice skating, honestly. Lottie kept laughing at me because of that. How rude. Louis and Lottie are so similar in some ways, really. 

On Christmas day, we had a little family party thing. They had a Christmas tree, and hot chocolate and apple pie. It was genuinely so delicious. Honestly, can I just live with Louis' family forever? It's so fun here. Ted the dog warmed up to me too! He's so cute, and fun. Other than that, we played Christmas carols and other classic songs to dance to. 

Did I ask Louis to dance with me? Of course, I did. Did he complain about having to dance with me for fifteen minutes straight? Obviously. Did he also dance with me for like half an hour and then kiss me when 'You're Still The One' came on? Of course not. Just kidding. He totally did; that fucking adorable dork I'm in love with. 

Somebody hung up a mistletoe over the window, and Louis pulled me to the window and pointed upwards, giggling like a dork, saying that I was required to kiss him now. Um, okay? I don't really need any persuasion to kiss him but whatever floats his boat, I guess. Lottie smirked at us way more than necessary when she saw Louis kiss me under the mistletoe. So unnecessary, ugh. Gemma would have done the same, so I can't really blame her. 

A week later, we had a hell lot of fun on New Year's Eve as well. Louis and I went partying with his high school friends. His childhood best friend Stan was excited to meet me, because according to him, "I'm tired of getting snaps of you every day as my streaks from Louis." His words not mine. He said he was happy to finally, oh fucking finally meet me in person. He also tried to be touchy for the rest of the night just to get a reaction out of me. He said I was so jealous that it was extremely hilarious. I doubt it, but okay.

When the clock finally struck twelve, Louis kissed me in the middle of the dance floor. He was so drunk it was funny and he tasted like tequila but I wouldn't have it any other way. Heck, I can do this forever, really.

***

A/N

Um? Bye idk what to say in these things anymore- how soon should I end it? Like at which part/chapter? Lemme know pls <3

~Sofia x

P.S. I finally made a carrd for twitter!