Chapter 16 - Dream

Shout out to my two followers @chisekai, @neilwei21. This chapter is for youuu🖤🖤🖤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su Yue dreamed that Han Aiguo went to the commune's hospital in a mule car to examine his leg injury.

At an intersection, a man was punching and kicking a thin woman. The woman wailed weakly under the man's fist, and kept crying for help from people around her.

The woman's face and body were all wounded, looking very pitiful, and the people around her find it unbearable so they criticized the man one after another. Yet, they dare not stop the man, because he is very fierce, from the waist to the rest of the body is large in stature, definitely not easy to deal with. As a result, everyone is afraid of going up and being battered instead.

At this time, Han Aimin was driving while Han Aiguo, who was sitting in the cart, saw this scene. He saw the woman being beaten all over her body but no one took control. His sense of justice as a soldier made him unable to watch. He asked Han Aimin to pull over directly and got out of the car with a walking stick.

The man was initially unhappy when he was stopped, but when he saw that he was just a cripple with a stick, he was disdainful.

Han Aiguo is not an ordinary man. How could he be knocked down by a mere fist? Although his legs are not strong, the strength of his upper body and arms is not comparable to that of ordinary people. He directly caught the man's fist and suppressed the man's strength. In turn, he threw the man back several steps and finally fell to the ground.

It would be fine if the man stopped here, but the man was not convinced, got up and rushed up again. He had to beat Han Aiguo. Seeing the man not giving up, Aiguo struck him hard.

But things did not end there.

The man fell to the ground and refused to get up. He insisted that he wanted to sue Han Aiguo for beating him with no reason. In the end, he went to the Public Security Bureau. The police from the Public Security Bureau came to investigate and collect evidence from the woman who was beaten. Unknowingly, Aiguo was misled. These two people are in a husband and wife relationship. The woman not only refused to help Han Aiguo, but also helped the man (her husband) press charges. Moreover, she even accused Han Aiguo of beating people and demanding compensation.

Naturally many people around saw what was going on about the incident, but they were afraid to bear witness. This is because the  deputy director of the Public Security Bureau was the man's uncle. He easily favored his relatives. In the end, the Public Security Bureau sentenced Han Aiguo and was ordered to compensate the man's medical expenses. The man demanded thirty yuan!

Of course Han Aiguo was unwilling to give it, and was arrested on the spot then taken to the Public Security Bureau.

At the news, the old lady Han was so anxious that she almost fainted. Finally, she had to take out all the money in her family and pay the other party for medical expenses. Aiguo was redeemed.

However, 30 yuan is a lot of money for a farmer at this time, and it was spent all of a sudden for Han Aiguo - resulting to a butterfly effect. Starting then, the whole family had to live with their belts tied, leading to his brothers with their wives feeling very dissatisfied with the eldest Han. They quarreled and complained at home all day long. In the end, the family had to endure. Because Han Aiguo had no money, he couldn't go to the hospital for a re-examination. The medicine he had taken was stopped so he stayed at home. After dragging, the result became more and more serious, causing his leg to be completely useless. Later, it also caused a series of complications, which caused him to get sick at a young age. Finally, Han Aiguo died early.