Chapter 14 - Han family dinner

After Su Yue left, Mao Lin looked at the sweet and sour pork ribs left for them and couldn't help feeling, "I didn't like Su Yue before. I thought she was squeamish and arrogant, and she was not gregarious. There was nothing else but a tall and beautiful body. Now I know that I was wrong. Su Yue still has a lot of advantages, not only good cooking skills, but also generous."

Wu Xiaoxiao nodded in agreement, "During this period of time, I saw that we were all fat. We all ate Su Yue's good food. Su Yue made the ingredients for us at her own expense and didn't ask us for any money. We should all be grateful to her."

Li Xiaoqing added, "Su Yue just came here before and didn't get used to it. She might be homesick. Look, she's now trying to adjust.  She is kind to us, and we can't just take advantage of others. Just pack the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar in the kitchen. Don't let Su Yue buy it herself. It's our obligation, what do you think?"

As soon as this remark came out, unexpectedly, Wei Jia was the first to nod in agreement.

Seeing everyone looking at her in surprise, she blushed slightly and said, "Why are you looking at me like this? I used to hate her, but now that she has changed, I don't. Can't I?"

"It's OK, how can't it be." Everyone laughed and thought it was really good. Now the five educated youths who live together are getting better and better, and life is not as difficult as before. Thanks to Su Yue's food .

Su Yue didn't know that she was praised by her friends when she was away. At this time, she was walking to the door of Han's house and saw Han Aimin standing at the door.

When she saw her coming, Han Aimin immediately ran over happily with a grin, "Sister Su Yue, you are here!"

During this period of time, Su Yue had already been familiar with him, rubbed his head, "Did you specially wait for me?"

Han Aimin scratched his head embarrassedly, "Anyway, nothing happened today."

Su Yue smiled, putting her hand on his shoulder and walking inside with him.

Old lady Han saw Su Yuelai, smiled and greeted her from the hall. When she saw what Su Yue was holding in her hand, she immediately sighed, "I was thankful for asking you to come for dinner. Why are you still bringing something? Yeah! Take it back later, or this lady will be upset."

Su Yue put the basket in her hand on the table, lifted the cloth covered on it, and said, "Auntie, I didn't bring anything good, so I made some moon cakes for the children and some dishes for everyone to try.  Auntie, just accept this. Taste it."

When the children of the Han family heard that there were moon cakes, they couldn't help being excited one by one. They ran to Su Yue and shouted, "I want to eat moon cakes, I want to eat moon cakes!"

When Mrs. Han saw it, she slapped the first one, "Now you are not allowed to eat, we will have to eat later." After she finished speaking, she no longer declined, and smiled and said to Su Yue: "This lady will accept it and let everyone taste your craftsmanship. However, you will not be allowed to bring anything in the future, all right?"

Su Yue just laughed, "Well, I won't bring it anymore."

The second wife of Han brought a bowl of sugar water to Su Yue and greeted her with a smile: "Educated Su, please drink a bowl of sugar water."

At this time, sugar is expensive, and you must have a ticket to buy sugar. Only the distinguished guests at home will use sugar water to entertain, so this is a very good thing.

Su Yue took a sip with a smile, "Thank you Ersao Han."

Before the second daughter-in-law Han could say anything, the third daughter-in-law squeezed her away and sat next to Su Yue then commented, "Educated Su, you are so amazing. The mooncakes you make are so delicious. No wonder you make so much money. If you sell it again, you call me and I will sell it for you."