"To you? No thanks... No offense, but the last guy you talked to you ended up screwing and I don't swing that way" Jullian's harsh, dark hazel eyes landed on Jayce with a harsh glare. Jayce decided not to correct him. That Jayce and Markos hadn't slept together and had only been dating a couple of weeks.

"Bullshit" Jayce scoffed. "And can you seriously stop bringing Markos up? He didn't do shit to you" He could feel his fists clenching and he knew he was only resisting the urge to start something because one, Jullian could probably kill him, and two, he was trying to keep a clean record in the asylum.

"I'll talk about who I want when I want. I don't need permission to talk about some self-obsessed prick-"

"Shut up"

Down the hall, Beau was finally out of his room and quietly talking to Tai and Aiden. He felt awkward around Tai... Tai was sweet and nothing but good toward Beau, but he felt guilty for liking the boy that was practically his boyfriend at this point. Aiden groaned as he heard Jullian shouting from his closed dorm room.

"I swear to god... If Austin is in there again I am not going to deal with his pissy moods all day" Aiden groaned before rubbing his temples to soothe a headache. "The boy was up all night and I couldn't sleep with him getting up every five seconds"

"You could have just stayed over" Tai chuckled as he glanced over at the exhausted dark-haired boy. Beau swallowed his jealousy and stuffed his hands into the pockets of another one of Lukas's sweatshirts. Beau didn't like to pry or eavesdrop... But the voice that shouted back wasn't Austin's.

"That's Jayce... Not Austin" Beau mumbled as he carefully tugged at the two taller boys' sleeves to get their attention. Their eyes darted to the dorm room before exchanging an awkward glance. Jayce didn't raise his voice... Even when he had argued with Markos in the past. Hearing him yell was foreign... There was a loud thump from the door and Tai cursed under his breath.

"Should we intervene?" Tai hesitantly asked.

"I'm worried about Jayce..." Aiden hesitantly admitted. "Jullian has a history with violence. He's in here for violence" But Beau was already reaching for the door handle. He had seen enough fights between bulls or dogs... People weren't too different and he wasn't going to stand around debating whether it was worth it to make sure Jayce was still alive.

Beau winced as another crash rang and Jayce was roughly slammed against a wall. Unforgiving fists were thrown and received on each end. Grunts and shouting echoed through the halls... His chest tightened as he realized neither of them would be stopping any time soon. They were both angry and they were both out for blood.

"Shit" Tai whispered as he froze beside Beau.

"Knock it off, both of you" Aiden shouted as he pushed between Tai and Beau and toward the tussling boys. Beau wanted to tell him not to get involved... To not be stupid. But he couldn't find the words. He never could anymore... He never knew what to say to Aiden because he didn't want to hurt him anymore.

Tai didn't waste another second and quickly moved to help Aiden separate the two boys. Beau, feeling useless just standing there, quickly followed. He decided that Jayce was more reasonable than Jullian and Tai could easily talk some sense into him... Tai always was good with people... So instead, he moved to help Aiden with Jullian.

Aiden had managed to put distance between Jayce and Jullian, even if it was only a couple of feet. The two boys still glared daggers at one another and Beau thought that Aiden should move before things got worse... But he didn't. He stood between them with a hand on Jullian's shoulder as if he had done this a million times.