When he wants attention!

Jackie boy- When Jax wants attention, you've noticed that he starts saying "Babe" more. In almost every sentence. Or he becomes touchy.

Hap- You've noticed that when Happy wants attention, he starts talking more. Like a lot more then usual.

Tiggy- When does Tig not want attention? But, you've noticed that he starts being touchy, more than he usually is, and more annoying. He hugs you all the time and literally will not let go, or he pulls you into his lap and won't let you up until you choose to pay attention to him.

Chibs- When Chibs is craving your attention, he will come lay in the bed with you. Or on the couch with you, when you're watching TV and cuddle with you. You've also noticed that he'll show up to St. Thomas just so he can talk to you.

Juicey boy- When Juice wants attention, he'll come and stand in front of the TV. It doesn't matter wether you're watching your favorite show/ movie or you're in the middle of playing Call of Duty. He'll stand in front of the TV until you give him the attention he wants.

Ope- He gives you multiple hugs. Lots and lots of hugs. Sometimes he won't even let go.

Halfsack- When he wants attention, he'll ask over and over if you want to do something. He makes it seem like he's bored but in reality, he just wants to spend time with you.