Date night!{Chibs}

It's Friday and today is your's and Chibs date night! You two do this almost every Friday.
You walk through the double doors with Tara and into the administration area. You look up at clock mounted on the wall 3 o clock it reads. You mentally count down the hours until you get to see your scottish man. Four more hours, you think.
"You keep looking at the clock. Something going on?" Tara asks with concern filling her voice.
"No, Chibs and I are going out tonight! I'm just waiting for that clock to strike 7, so I can get the hell out of here." You respond, she chuckles. But doesn't get to respond as Margret Murphy walks up to the two of you.
"Both of your shifts aren't over yet. You can talk about your big bad biker boyfriends later." She sneers, handing you and Tara a stack of paperwork. And with that she walks down the hallway, her heels clicking loudly.
"I really hate that bitch." You state crossing your arms.
"Me too" Tara agrees rolling her eyes. You two don't speak anymore and stroll off to the rooms you are needed in.

The clock has finally struck 7! You are ready to go home, and spend time with Chibs. You and Tara walk into the elevator together. The doors close and you press the button with the number 1 on it. You get to the main floor and you guys walk outside, you go to your car and Tara walks over to Jax, who is on his motorcycle waiting for her. 
"Hey Y/N." Jax greets.
"Hey Jax." You say back.
"You coming to the clubhouse tonight?" He asks as Tara climbs on the back and wraps her arms around his waist.
"Yeah, I'll be there, to get Chibs." You answer smiling.
"Ight." He states, flashing you a smile and then he and Tara zoom out of the parking lot.

You get to your apartment, unlock the door and walk inside. You throw your purse on the floor and kick your shoes off, feeling exhausted. You walk into your bedroom and sit down on your bed. You send a text to Chibs, telling him you're off work and you got home safely. You decide to go hop in the shower.
After you get out of the shower, you wrap your towel around your body and walk out of the bathroom. You open up the doors of your closet to find a cute outfit. You choose a black dress and a black purse to match with it.

You apply light makeup, hop in your car and head for Teller-Morrow

Once you arrive at TM you notice right away that there is a party going on. You sigh and remember that it is in fact Friday night and Samcro has parties every Friday. You park your car by Gemma's black cadillac, and get out, beginning your search for your man. Making your way to the door of the clubhouse you spot Jax, Tig, Happy, and Bobby sitting at picnic table.
"Hey, guys" You greet them smiling.
"Hey sweetie." Bobby greets back.
"Where is Chibs?" You ask them
"Inside, with Juice getting ready." Jax answers. You nod your head, understanding.
"He'll be out in a moment. Sit down." Jax offers patting a spot on the picnic table beside him. You oblige and sit down with them. You listen to their conversation about club business. Tig offers you a shot.
"No, no." You say pushing his hand away
"There's nothing wrong with getting the party started early." He says smirking
"No." You say, giggling.
"Tig! Leave my girl alone." You hear the scottish voice say. Jax and the guys laugh. You get up off the table, fast and hug him. The hug lasts for a few moments, until Chibs let's go and takes your hand. He pulls you away from the guys
"Bye guys!" You say as Chibs pulls you along.
"Bye!" They reply, laughing.
"Are we taking my car or your bike?" You ask.
"Your car's fine." He answers, he drags you until you guys reach your car, and he lets go. You get into the passengers seat and he gets into the drivers seat. He starts the car and you drive out of the TM parking lot.

You and Chibs have been driving for a little while and you have zero idea of where you guys are going. All of a sudden, he rests his hand on your thigh. You think nothing of it, and continue looking out of the window. He moves his hand higher and higher up your leg. You feel your face heat up, and you know your cheeks are about as red as a tomato. He keeps moving it higher and higher...
"Ch- Chibs! Stop." You speak up. You look over at him and he's smirking.
"Chiiibs" you whine. He chuckles and stops.
"So, where are we going?" You ask, changing the subject.
"It's a surprise, love." He answers
"Hmm...ok?" You speak again, feeling suspicious and curious.

You notice Chibs drives past all of the restaurants. You become even more suspicious, but don't say anything about it. You guys drive for about 30 more minutes. And then you realize, he drove you out of Charming. Confusion plasters all over your face, Chibs drives up to a park. He parks and turns off the car. He gets out and so do you. He walks over to the passengers side
"Close your eyes." He states, you listen. He comes up behind you and you feel his hands go over your eyes.
"Just to make sure you aren't peeking." He says. You two laugh.
"Alright, let's walk." He speaks, you begin walking until you trip over the sidewalk.
"Jesus, Chibs!" You exclaim.
"My bad, love." He apologizes.
"You could have told me to step up." You state flatly.
"Step up." He says in a joking tone. You life your left leg up, the one you didn't trip over the sidewalk with. And it finds the hard sidewalk. The other leg follows, slowly until both feet are touching the sidewalk.
You guys walk for a few minutes, until he abruptly stops. You feel him lift his hands off your face.
"Open your eyes."
You listen, and what you see makes you gasp....
It's a picnic!

You turn around and look at Chibs, your mouth hanging open

You turn around and look at Chibs, your mouth hanging open. It's so beautiful.
"Surprise!" He exclaims.
"You did this?" You ask.
"Well, Jackie boy helped me. But it was mostly me." He states, truthfully. You hug him, tightly.
"This is so cute." You state, smiling widely. You two had never been on a date like this. You couldn't believe it. Tears begin to form in your eyes.
"What's wrong?" He asks, pulling away from your hug, concerned.
"No one has ever done this for me." You say. He smiles at you and kisses you. You kiss back.
"Come on, love. Let's go eat." Chibs says grabbing your hand for the second time tonight. He pulls you, to the picnic, and you both sit down on the pillows. He pours you both a glass of wine. He then pulls out a picnic basket. You guys kiss and then begin eating.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 & 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 🎉