he pondered for a while, not knowing what to say back.

shochan🥵:
issokay, can we talk about this in person tho? that'd be nicer.

baobei👌💕:
ofc!
what ever makes you happier ❤️

shochan🥵:
thx bb 😗

"who is that?" the taller asked, resting his shin on shotaro's shoulder.
"hm? oh, it's jaemin." he smiled.
"but... wasn't he a dick to you and renjun?" sungchan asked confusedly.
"yeah... but renjun's okay with him and he apologised to me so..?"

sungchan just shrugged and rested his head again.

"i'm bored." shotaro pouted.
"you're the one who wanted me to hug you." sungchan told.
"i know but i'm bored now~" he whined again, slumping down in the taller's arms.

the japanese looked up and made eye contact with the taller, holding it for about a minute.
"so go do something."

"but i don't have anything to do..!" shotaro whined loudly. the front door closed loudly, "oi dipshits! come get your food!" taeyong called out.

the two shot up and ran into the kitchen, lucas arriving after them.

༺•❀•༻

shotaro rose up to his annoying alarm, once again.
he groaned and stretched before getting up and walking to one of the bathrooms.

he stripped from all clothes before getting in the warm shower, closing his eyes and just standing there.

after washing himself and his silver hair he got out and dried himself off, blow drying his fluffy hair before walking out the bathroom.

he put on an oversized, baby blue graphic t-shirt that went to his mid-thigh, he put on some random shorts that wouldn't matter if they didn't match because they weren't visible anyways.

he grabbed random ankle socks and put on his shoes before packing his bag, not forgetting to chose what choker to wear.

he chose a simple, more cute one than all the others? it's was made of many small silver hearts that were linked together by small chains.

(that doesn't make any sense, i'll show a pic at the end ✋😭)

he left his room and sat on the couch, waiting for the others as per usual. once they walked out they all walked to school in their group.

shotaro realsied that literally none of his friends where there. well, all except for jaemin, if you even counted him as that.

the japanese took in a deep death before slowly making his way to the older korean.
as he was about to reach the older he was stopped by someone.

"oh, shotaro? i didn't think we went to the same school." younghoon grinned, holding his hand.

"o-oh... i didn't e-either.." he smiled uncomfortably.
the taller's dark eyes glanced down at the smaller, eyeing him, making the smaller feel uneasy.

"you shouldn't wear stuff like this, other boys will look at you.." younghoon whispered in his ear.
"w-well it doesn't matter b-because i'm n-not yours." shotaro told, high key creeped out.