Estupido :)

Sykkunk was the most awake he had been in months, so, naturally, when he saw a cup of coffee on the floor, he immediately picked it up and started to drink the purple liquid. Randall had a distant look on his face while he whispered "WE'LL NEVER TELL YOU ANYTHING!!". 

 Big Boss Man kindly looked at the pair while maliciously stroking his pet cactus, its soft prongs bouncing off his hand as he did so. Just the look on his face, though, was enough to tell Sykkunk and Randall that Big Boss Man was going to do something terrible.

 "I'll let you go; the exit is two doors over to the left, but I must warn you; my pet walrus might get in your way." Randall was horrified, and Sykkunk abruptly spat out his orange juice all over the ceiling. AND GUESS WHAT. IT SPAT BACK. #floorgangforlife

 Sykkuno swallowed his courage and got up to face the walrus, who Big Boss Man later said was named Estupido, with Randall at his heels. After a short 5 hour walk, they came upon a tunnel leading down to the surface, but as they got closer, they saw that in their way was a small walrus, only 20 feet long, 30 feet wide, and 1 foot tall, fully blocking out the light. 

 Randall and Sykkunk took out their light sabers and demanded they be allowed to play with Estupido. "I'm gonna beet you!!" replied the walruss. Hearing this, Sykkunk was worried, so he pulled out his uno take 4 cards and took his 5 light sabers, making it impossible for him to win now.  Randall was worried the walruss didn't have the card he needed so he told Sykkunk to 'Go fish'.

 Suddenly, the ceiling opened up and up from the ground emerged someone who this company is named after: Da Llama. "I heard you guys were playing against Estupido. I've decided to be generous and join Estupido's team." 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Yeah. I haven't updated for like 2 months, but in my defense I was busy for like half of that time. The other half I was just lazy though XD, and, of course, after not updating for 2 months, I have to update during finals week when I should be studying cuz why not.