Sykkunk

"Hi Corp-  um I mean Randall!" exclaimed Sykkunk (because we all know that's Sykkuno's real name). "Hi Sykkunk!! How's your day?" said Randall. "Good! Yours?" said Randall. "Good!" Sykkunk said. "Also thanks for not letting me die, Da Llama." Randall thanked Da Llama. "What?!" Sykkunk exclaimed. "I um- *sigh* I ate a cheese burger on my way here." Randall confessed. "Oh!! Are you ok?! Do you need to go to the pet store?!!" Sykkunk asked, worried.  "No. I'm fine." said Randall. "Ok" said sykkunk. 

    "Um I have to go; my plane leaves in 3 days." said Da Llama. "Ok" said Sykkunk and Randall. "So what do you want to do?" asked Sykkunk once Da Llama had left. "You wanna go to the Circus?" Said Sykkunk. "Not really, there's not enough people there....... Maybe we can sky dive to Mars...." said Randall. "Yeah, that sounds fun" said Sykkunk. 

     After they finished sky diving, Sykkunk decided to go back to his house because he was tired, but Randall doesn't sleep so he decided to spend a couple seconds walking around the town until dawn. Once he had woken up after not sleeping he decided to visit Septiceye (cuz that's his real name) who also lived in San Diego, Alabama, in the great country of New Dallas. 

    Septiceye was busy streaming with Sykkunk and some other people (who I'm too lazy to name) when Randall walked into the streaming room for everyone who plays with their group because that's how they hear each other when they're playing because you can't hear people unless you're right next to them, everybody knows that. He put on a hello kitty mask and walked to where Sykkunk was streaming. He walked in front of the camera and used his magik truck driver powers to discover the impostor so he could tell Sykkunk, and then he would win.