Da Llama

Randall scrambled out of the ditch and proceeded to pull the cactus out of his thigh. He heard a sound coming from the ditch so he looked down and saw that the orange juice(it's orange juice now) was bubbling. 

   Suddenly, a giant llama rose out of the pineapple juice!! Randall had never seen a llama before, but he had heard of their mystical powers in magik. Da Llama said to him "I will give you one wish what will it be?" 

    "I haven't eaten in a few years......................... how about a cheese burger :)" said Randall. Da Llama looked shocked. "Whaaaat? Don't you know cheese burgers are dang-" "Nuh. I don't care. I want that cheese burger." "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. But don't say I didn't warn you." Da Llama replied, annoyed. 

   "Yes!!!!" Randall exclaimed, exited because he likes cheesy pickle ice cream. He snatched the peanut butter cheese burger from Da Llama and took a bite, and as he sunk his teeth into the jelly of the burger, he remembered something: CHEESE BURGERS ARE DEADLY IF YOU EAT THEM IN NORTHSOUTHERN CANADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Randall immediately spat out the pickle burger and yelled "Takies backies!!!!!! I wanna live!!!!!!!" Da Llama was very annoyed, considering the fact that he even warned Randall about the cheese and apple burger and he still ate it. Nevertheless, Da Llama wasn't going to let Randall die was he? 

+++++++++++++++++++++ 

oOoOOoo cLiFf hANgeR