six

- Nola Jhené Evans - Lala -
Wednesday || 4 : 34pm

"Boog get out bro," I said getting irritated.

"For one I'm not yo bro and no. You been here in this dark ass room since I been over yesterday. I'm not letting you go through this shit again." While snatching the cover off of me.

"And the fuck you want me to do? Dance battle a crackhead or sum." Scrunching my face up.

It wasn't even on purpose I just haven't been feeling myself lately...

He just stared at me for a second but didn't say a word back. He just went into my closet and grabbed a jumpsuit with some brown uggs and threw them on my bed.

"C'mon so we can go," he said while walking out.

The fuck he thinks this is but I'll go...

"Where we going?" I asked walking to the bathroom.

"Don't worry bout it just put it on so we can go." with attitude in his voice.

"Do not be mad at me, do not be mad at mothafucken me."

I went to the bathroom did my daily routine and put my clothes on. Headings back to my room I put on my Ugg's and grabbed my things then walked out to the living room.

"I'm done let's go," I said heading out the door

"Girl you don't even know where we going."

"You think I am let you kidnap me and not have no trace? I thought we were better then that." I said tapping his temple.

"Aint nobody trynna kidnap yo slow ass."

"You know what you lanky toothpick woody walking built whore I'm tired of you."

"No your not," he said while laughing.

"You don't know me for real cuh," I said dancing down the hallway.

"So damn slow man," he mumbled.

"WHAT WAS SAID??? Oh, ight."

"Dawg," he said while laughing.

"Joe the scammer needs to give me that stimly stimly asap no rocky. But where we going for real." while pushing the elevator button.

"You'll see when we get there."

"Mmhct bull shit," I mumbled.

When we get in the car if you don't play Lil baby or Herbert I'm kicking you out." I said being dead serious.

"How you gone kick me out my car." He said while walking towards it

"Imma car jack you dummy and you call me slow get in the car."

"Don't FOCKIN rush me."

"Well you moving to FOCKIN slow."

I'm finna two piece this boy bro...

___________________________

We grabbed Chick-fil-a and snacks. Now we're sitting    In the car eating in silence. But it wasn't that uncomfortable silence though.

That's one thing I liked about our relationship we did have to talk all the time when we were around each other. His presence made me happy.

"Peanut?" he asked breaking the silence

"Yes"

"What's been wrong with you mamas? I haven't seen you break down like that in a while and I wanna make sure you good."

He called me mamas I gotta get in them draws...

"It's just I know with this therapy experience is gonna make me have to speak on things that I'm not ready for yet. I haven't fully let shit go because the shit hurts." I said with my eyes getting watery.

But mamas you no. going through it alone. I know it's won't be hard but Imma always be here relationship or not."

"Forever type thing?" while looking in his eyes.

"Baby that's not how life works but as long as I can breathe imma be here, ight?" he said while kissing me.

"Ight" while he wiped the tears from my face.

Man, this gone be hard but it's worth it...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;

Vote & Commentt