one

- Present Day - Omniscient-
Htx || 11:30am

"You think I'll good in this?" Nola asked while holding a white turtle neck and dark grey jeans.

"Are you gonna pair em with the diors?" Milani asked looking at her from the mirror.

" Hell yeah foo I ain't spend my money on em to not, I had to to get em to match my bag if I can focking find it," Nola said while looking for a purse and jacket to match.

"Dawg you always losing something , At this point do you lose it or does it run away?" Milani laughing while curling her hair.

"Fuck you, I hope you tumble down them stairs ms I got weak ankles." with Nola looking in the full body mirror in her hallway.

"I take a roll one time and now I'm the tumble master huh," said Milani with a mug on her face.

"Don't worry hun you're my little tumbleweed," Nola said while laughing. "Where are we supposed to be going anyways? Got me using my outfits," she said with her face scrunched up.

"Lala you don't even leave the house unless it's business-related hush and just relax."

"Miss ma'am that business-related stuff get me bank, the bag don't wait on nobody," Nola said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Now the bag gotta get put on pause, Boog and Niqo downstairs so come on."

"Mimi ma'am I been ready and you still in the bathroom get tah steppin," said Nola putting on her shoes.

"Now I'm ready for real, is it giving what it was supposed to give?" asked Milani while looking in the mirror.

"It definitely is miss girl," said Nola while grabbing her keys. "Now we gotta go for real my man that's also not my man is outside.

"Now Lala you keep playing games with that man and watch he gone leave you alone."

"You say it's playing games I call it putting myself first, if boog want me for real he would apply pressure," Nola said shrugging.

Boog and Lala have been knowing each other since middle school, but they didn't get close till high school. She felt like he was on games. She would call him.. No answer. She would text him.. No answer. So she took that as the chance to back up from him and focus on herself.

"And you talking about me when Niqo wanna be with you but you still stuck on Rio phony ass, but we not gone get on that," Nola said with a mug on her face.

Niqo and Mimi were like the best of friends. He was always tried to holla at her but she turned him down every time. She has feelings for him but she was still stuck on her ex Rio. So Niqo cut ties with her on that type of level. Or so he thought.

"We gone talk about that later." said Milani while her and Nola approach the car with Boog and Niqo in it.

______________
While Niqo and Boog were waiting...

"Mane I wanna fuck with her for real but I don't know if I'm right for that," Boog said while looking out the window.

"Why you say that? Y'all been fucking with each other since middle school, she knows you better then anybody," said Niqo.

"After me getting out we haven't really spoke. Part of it is on me because I haven't been checking up on her like she does with me, and I know that fucked with her."