Chapter 17

"That's really hard Mann!!"Hammad said.
"You should not worry,we will guide you"Hajara said.
"Okayy."
"As the supervisor i am asking you guys to start now."Abubakar said.
"Okayy boss."I said and they laughed
We started making the food,well Laila did most of the work,Laila kept on shooting videos as usual.We did a great work on God.
"Nice job,this is really good."Hajarah said after finishing two plates of the food.
"Yess,yess not to brag but we are great cooks."Hammad said.
"Yeah,that's right Man!"I added.
"Ya Hajarah,when is your EDB(expected date of birth)"Laila asked.
"Last week fah,I don't know what's wrong.The baby is not ready to come out."She said.
"May you have a safe delivery."I said and they chorused Ameen.
"Arghhhhhhh."Hajarah released a loud scream.
"Are you okay?"her husband asked.
"Innalillahi,what's wrong?"I said tapping her cheeks.
"Meya faru?"Hammad asked?
"I think my water has broken."She managed to say.
"Ya subhanallah,let's go to the hospital."Laila said looking confused.On a normal day I will laugh at her face expression but now is not the right time.Abubakar picked her up and went straight to the car.
"Hold on there,Innalillahi."
Abubakar,Laila and Hajarah went out with Abubakar's car and I and Hammad drove to the hospital with his car.The hospital wasn't  far so we reached there in no time.As soon as we reached the hospital the nurses came with the rolling bed and took her to a room.Every body was really tensed.Abubakar called Ummi and told her and she said she will come and will also tell Baba.
Abubakar lost  his family in an accident,that's his Mom,Dad and his 2 sisters.Sad!!!Ummi came to the hospital and i really wished Abubakar didn't call her because she got really tensed.
I have never experienced such tension before because we have been here for almost one hour.
The nurse came out and we all went to hear the news.
"Congrats,She has been blessed with a baby girl,you all can go and see her now but you should be quiet."
"Alhamdulillah."We all chorused.
We got in and saw the little cute baby.But Hajarah was sleeping so we saw the baby and went back to the lobby.
"Imad can you please go to the house and get the necessary things needed for the baby,Laila knows where she kept them so you should go with her "Abubakar nicely asked."
"Okay,no problem,Laila let's go."I said to Laila.
"I am coming."She said .
I strolled to the car and picked my phone up to message Farha on imessage.I don't know what is getting into me.

Me:Heyy.How was your day?

I entered the car and waited for Laila to come.What is she even doing inside?Someone opened the car door and it was Laila.
"Why do you like wasting my time?"
"Sorry,Ummi was telling me what to bring."
"Oh."I said and started the car.She was vibing to the song that was playing.We stopped when the traffic light showed red and at the same time I saw a message from Farha.

Farha🥂❤️:Steady good.I had  a high temperature earlier .Yourss???

When I saw that temperature thingy I got really sad.

Me:Ayyahh...Shafakillah.How are you feeling now?My elder sister gave birth to baby girl todayy.Can I call you now?You busy?

"Why are you smiling at your phone?"Laila asked.
I completely forgot she was inside the car.
"Don't I have the right to smile again?"I asked.
"Is it what i am thinking?"She smirked.
"It is not what you are thinking.Zip it."I said and we got the green light.
"But answer me.Am I getting another sister in law?"She asked nudging me.
"You are very unserious."I said and chuckled.
We reached the house and Laila got in to get the stuff.I checked my phone and saw a reply from Farha.

Farha🥂❤️:Jazakallah,I am fine now.Thank youu!
Awww🥺baby girl.Allah ya raya.
Yess you can call.
I dialed her number and she picked.
"Hello."I heard her soothing voice say.
"Farha.How are you?How are you feeling?"
"I am fine,and I am feeling very okay.Alhamdulillah,how is the baby?
"I am glad.The baby is okay Alhamdulillah."
"Thank youu for calling.I really appreciate."
"Never mind Farha.
"You better send the pictures of the baby."
"Okay Ma'am I will." I said and we both laughed.
"Better."She said.
"Farha,If you don't mind me asking,why did I find you in that state the other day?why were you crying?"I asked because curious me have been wanting to ask her.
"Wow!Okayyyy.I will tell,i promise but please story for another day."She said.
"It's okay then."I said.
That was when Laila opened the car door and entered.
"I caught youuuu."She screamed.
"Doing what exactly?"I asked
"Speaking to her."She said and winked.
"Who are you speaking too?"Farha asked.
"My crazy sister,i will speak to you later."I said.
"Imad,goodnight."Farha stated.
I really love the way she calls my name with her velvety voice.
"Good night."I said and the call hung up.
"Imad you forgot to say I love you."Laila said .
"I will break your tiny legs.She is just my friend Okayy??"
"Okay."She simply said and winked at me.
What will I do with Laila??

We got back to the hospital and went to the room.When we entered the room,everybody was inside and Hajarah was awake.She was holding her baby.I picked my phone and captured the sight.
"Ummi,you should get home and rest."Abubakar said.
"Yess I will InshaAllah."She said and smiled.
We all went to the nearby mosque and prayed Isha.We got back to the room and i stood  close to Hammad and we started talking about everything and nothing.
"Imad has a girlfriend."Laila blurted out.
"Wait for real?"Hammad asked.
What the heck is wrong with this girl???Innalillahi.
Like yess!!Farha is a nice and beautiful lady and I don't know what feeling i have for her since the first day i met her.I have become really attached to her and i can't explain the feeling tho but I know there is something that I can't just figure out.Do I want her to be mine?I have been in a relationship once and the girl was forced to get married to one guy like that and till that time i haven't dated anyone yet.
"Earth to Imad."Hammad nudged me.
"Probably thinking of her."Hajarah weakly said.
"I can't with you all."I said and moved to the door.
"Come here and tell me."Ummi dragged me back.
I smiled and ran out.I got into Hammad's car and drove home.When i entered the house i had my bath and climbed onto my bed and laid on the bad .I picked my phone up and messaged Farha.

Good night.Have a nice sleep❤️

Yesssssss!!!!This chapter is here!!!🥂🥂🥂

Love you all😘