Chapter 2

"Oh heyy atu"
She showed me the middle finger and went to the kitchen to greet Maami.
"Hahahhahaa,Maami sai mun dawo(till we come back)"I said dragging Sa'adatu out.
"Okay girls."she said and we went out.
I sat in Sa'adatu's car and she drove out.
"Where are we going?"I asked her while looking at my wrist watch.It's twelve thirty already.
"Let's go shopping ."
"Okayyyy."
"So,how are you coping,with all the things that happened?"she asked.
"Well...not well,I can't say anything.But I am good."I replied.
"I am glad, InshaAllah you will get someone better than him."
"Me????i won't give my heart to any guy out there again.My heart got broken and I don't want it to be broken again.Men are scum!!"
She slapped me on my arm.
"Don't say that,just because Ja'afar broke your heart doesn't mean every guy is like that,there are different guys out there,nice ones for that matter."
"Lol!yarn all you want,I won't give my heart to anyone out there, awon motivational speaker."I said while laughing .
"So you want to die single ?"
"Yes."I replied really meaning it.
"You are completely mad."She said hitting me again.
I laughed and she continued driving.
I got my heart broken by a guy I loved soo much.I really loved him but not anymore.He cheated on me,he was double dating and the worst part was that he was dating my own cousin and that so called cousin knew that he was dating me and las las i found out and we broke  up.I wasn't my self for weeks,I kept on crying every now and then.It was because of my family and Sa'adatu's support that I got better but the thing still hurts.
"So what if Ja'afar ask you to get back to him?"Sa'adatu interrupted my thoughts.
"I will rather eat dog shit than go back to him,I can't believe I exchanged love words with him what the fuck!thinking about that makes me cringe ."
"Sorry dear,i will always pray for a better guy for you,How can he even cheat on a whole spec like you?"
"Hahahahah."I laughed
We got to the mall chitchatting.We finished shopping and we went back to the car.
"I am so hungry,let's crash at bleucafe."I said.
"Yess yess baby."
We got to the cafe and looked for a sit.I ordered Prawn fettuccine and Sa'adatu ordered Tagliatelle Arrabiata ala polpette .We ordered the same drink.I snapped my food and posted it on Snapchat.
"I love the setting of this place,it's so beautiful."she said.
"I know right."I said admiring the place.
We finished eating and left with packaged balogonese .
"So where are we heading next?"she asked.
"Let's go to your house,I will ask any of the guys to come pick me up."
"Yipeeee,now drive."she threw the car keys at me.
"Mtcw!you are a pain in the ass."i frowned.
"Whatever,just do it."
I got in and I drove us to her house.Nobody was in the house when we got there.Sa'adatu is the only child.
"I am so tired."I said crashing on her bed.
"Get up and pray tohm,it is past zuhr time."
"I am off,you should go and pray,"
"Oh oh."
Before she came out of the bathroom inslept.When I woke up or let me say when she woke me up with her series of laugher,insaw her on the bed speaking to someone on the phone
"Urghhhhh."I groaned and went into the bathroom,I did my business and came out and sat near the dress mirror.She ended the call and started smiling.
"What's up with the smile?"I asked because it was getting on my nerves.
"Nothing."she continued smiling.
I glared at her and checked the time.It was six thirty so I decided to call home,I am very sure nobody is at home well maybe except Maami and Ammar.
"Let me call home."I said.
"Haba,wait till eight."
"I am sorry dear but I have things to do at home."
"Do you have children or husband eh?"
I laughed and dialed Maami's number.She immediately picked as if she was waiting for the call.
"Missing me huh?that's why you picked immediately."I teased
"Hmmm."she laughed.
"Maami please send the driver to Sa'adatu's house,I am not with my car."
"No don't worry,I am close by I will come pick you up."
"Tohm,see you then."I said and she hung up.
Sa'adatu gave me a questioning look.
"Maami is close by so she is coming to pick me up,gerrit?"
"Yess silly,Mama came back when you were sleeping."she said.
"Oh really,let me go and greet her.

Ohh heyy!!!how are you?????!!!!I love you btw😚❤️So this book is not edited so please!!nobody is above mistake.
Who can't wait to meet her siblings???! I also can't wait!Brothers are amazing.We will prolly meet them in the next chapter.

I will be taking some things from my old book,Remember??My other account that I forgot the password .Yes yes that one.

Vote~comment~share💕