The nights we all drank in our dorms or partied all night surprisingly only getting caught once or twice by Snape.

"Auntie Liv, how are you" Blair walked over to me with a nervous smile, I knew better then to think she wasn't involved in this whole little prank thing. "Blair sweetie, I spoke to your mom this morning I suggest you letter her congratulating her on her new job to try and ease her temper" I said.

"Wait she got the job" she beamed with joy "Yes, now hurry along before I go and get her myself and tell her all the shit you two have been up to lately" I smirk as her face drops.

"Love you auntie see you" she said before hurrying away as some boy called her name. Turning I saw my son waiting outside of Dumbledores office with a look of boredom as he stood there. When he spotted me his eyes widened and he sheepishly smiled looking down.

He looked so much like him it was beyond me, his eyes, his hair. It was like a copy and paste.

"Hi mom-" he started.

"Nope-" I held my hand up "Let's go" I said as he followed me up the stairs.

/*

"You were this close to getting expelled, this is the twentieth time this year Noah and Christmas break hasn't even happened yet" I scolded him once we exited his office now standing in an empty corridor.

"Yes I know" he sighed.

"It was only a simple prank but it was so much bigger since you already have so many marks against you, next time i'm not going to sit there and convince them to minimize your punishment" I said rubbing a frustrated hand on my forehead.

"I know and i'm sorry" I noticed the subtle glance he took behind me, peaking over my shoulder I saw Blair talking with the boy that called her over earlier. The sudden look in Noahs eyes were all to familiar.

So I told him what I wish someone would have told me sooner. "Tell her," he gave me a questionable look.

Letting my temper settle I took a deep breath "Tell her how you feel, even if she doesn't feel the same way at least its out there and she knows before it's to late" I said watching his lips turn down.

"But what if she doesn't like me back" I had the same thoughts as him when I was in fourth year, all the what ifs and the play it safe strategy. But that was the biggest regret of my life, so much time lost.

"That's fine, it only means that she wasn't the one and even if she is she might just need some time to realize it which is also fine" I said with a soft smile looking up at me his eyes were almost filled with sadness. But from what?

"Like you and dad" my breath got trapped in my throat and my heart was filled with sorrow, he never talked about Draco that much just little questions here and there.

"Yes, like me and your father" I swallowed the tears begging to spill out.

"I have to go class is about to start" he said I nodded waving him away, but before he could he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight.

"I love you mom" he whispered. I pulled back but kept my arms on his shoulders "I love you too now go don't be late" I shoved him in the direction of his class.

Yelling as he jogged away "I better not see you again until Christmas and I mean it" he smiled with a thumbs up "Got it, Christmas".

Lightly laughing I headed to the main doors "Ah Miss Windfront" I turned at my name smiling at my old professor.

"Ms. Mcgonagall" I said walking up to her, she had a box in her hands and seemed in a rush "So very lovely to see you again" she started.

"You as well" I greeted her.

"There seems to be a problem in the great hall could you please bring this box to the storage room just around the corner please dear" she said with a hopeful grin.

"Oh I actually have to get-" she shoved the box into my hand without a word "Thank you so much dear, hope to see you again soon" her voice boomed in the corridor as she walked away leaving me to stand there with the box now in my hands.

"You to" I whispered with a sigh rolling my eyes. I wondered down the corridor looking for the room she told me to go to. "Here we go" I mumbled to myself pushing the rusty wooden door open.

The room was filled with dust and and cobwebs. Coughing I walked through the cloud of dust looking for a spot to place the box.

After I placed it down I straitened my shirt and ran a hand through my hair, I used the mirror that was so kindly placed in the dark old room.

My jaw dropped and my heart stopped beating, he was there, behind me. Spinning on my heals faster then I knew so I could I looked behind me. But it was now empty, I shook my head convincing myself that I was going crazy or something.

Turning to face the mirror once more he was there again. I could feel my heart beat pick up and my eyes filled with tears but none of them fell. I watched as he walked closer behind me wrapping an arm around my middle.

I could see his actions so clearly but his touch was empty. I knew this mirror, Mirror of Erised.

"I miss you" I muttered to the figure, I knew this wasn't real, he wasn't real but I longed so bad for it to be real again.

Knowing I was filling up with false hope I wiped the single tear that escaped and walked away towards to door. Taking a deep breath before I stepped back into the real world, I had one last place I needed to go before I could just sleep the rest of my day off.

/*

"Today was a bit harder without you, Pansy could see it too but we didn't mention it. " I twisted the rose stem in between my fingers.

"It's not that we don't like talking about you, but more on it hurts less to talk about" a sob came out as I finished my sentence.

Heaving in a breath I tried to wipe my continues tears "He um talked about us today, just for a brief moment but still" I said clearing my throat. Even though I was just talking to a piece of stone, nothing felt better.

I tried to move on, move past everything. But I always found myself back here, at least once a month or so. I know it's probably not the healthiest but I helps in so many ways.

"He is definitely yours, I have never had to go back to that school so many times cause he did some shit that almost ended in him getting kicked out" I chuckled through my tears.

"This time he made Snape and Hootch puke in the middle of there classes-" I laughed at the thought "It reminded me of when you gave Snape some Puking pastilles and he just hurled right into Weasleys cauldron".

My watched started to beep telling me it was five thirty. Sighing I replaced their flowers running my hand over the engraved words, "Draco Lucius Malfoy 1980-1999, Akila Malfoy 1998-1998"

Every time I walk away I feel at ease, at ease that everything is good and knowing that he didn't die for no reason. He had a purpose in life, we all do. His was look after me, he didn't die in vain.

He died so I could live, so that's what i'm doing.