|thirty three|

A/N- I don't even have words for this chapter, I don't even know what to put for the trigger warning, and please read the whole chapter.

TW: if anything that has to do with killing someone triggers you please read with caution.

- Olivia -

It was Friday already, how could it be Friday I feel like I just got back from the ball yesterday. Last night as I walked back to bed all showered up I saw his clothes sitting on my arm chair. The fabric felt ruff and soft in my hands, his scent so strong I didn't even need to bring the material close to my nose to smell him.

I tossed those deep in my closet have not the slightest desire to have any reminder of him lingering around me, my thoughts about him were enough.

the feeling of being home so soon again was weird also by the fact that the only reason I was home was cause my parents wanted me to seek proper medical attention. The gesture of care was certainly a first, they never had a problem with Madam Pomfrey before so why now?

My room was dim with the rising sun, I had laid motionless in bed for long enough. I had dwelled over him long enough, something was wrong with me I guess and I should be focuses on that and not him. I couldn't allow him to consume my mind twenty four seven, I cried and sobbed and screamed but now I was done with that.

Picking my body up I sat at side of my bed letting my feet dangle off, even if I wanted better for myself I still battled with my options. Get up and eat, feed my body and get my energy back, or just lay back down and staring into nothingness as my thoughts took over sending me down further then I needed to be.

With the sound of the front door opening and closing with the heaviness it echoed through the sadly empty manor. My feet decided for me carrying my body fueling off of one things, curiosity.

No one came here unless it was a dinner or ball, and I was sure neither were being held.

Making my steps as soft as possible I tip toed to the top of the stairs, "Thank you for coming on such short notice" my mother beamed welcoming the unidentified guest in.

"It was no problem, once you told me about Olivia I wanted nothing more then to make sure everything was good" all I did was faint, if that's all I had to do just to get my parents attention I would have tried that awhile ago.

"I just have one request" the air in the manor grew thick as there was a moment of silence. She continued on "I would like her to remain unknown of her condition" the eerie silence made my stomach twist.

Why couldn't I know?

It was me who had whatever condition.

With a loud clearing of a throat "I suppose-" the sound of clinks were heard. Galleons? was she paying her off to stay quite?

"Well she is this way" their expensive heals tapped on the marble floors, I jumped up rushing back to my room and quietly slamming the door hopping back in bed. I was out of breath panting trying to slow my heart rate down quick.

His lingering scent washing over to the bed, as I took a deep breath his face appeared in my mind. No matter how much I hated it, he calmed me down, without even being here.

A soft knock on the door was followed with her voice, "Olivia Darling the healer is here" I rolled over sitting up to face the two, pressing on my best fake smile I looked back and forth waiting for something to happen.

"I'm just going to run a few test, simple things I just need you to lay there" she sounded full of joy, like she enjoyed her job. I'm sure she did but was the bribing to keep quite always apart of it?