|eleven|

A/N- while writing this I noticed I kind of repeated some of the same things that she basically already told Draco, but right now it kind of revolves around their 'fight' and 'falling out' if you want to call it that. But this is the last chapter that really focuses on that. Hope you like this chapter please vote and comment <3

- Olivia -

Days till break: 3

I sat in potions twirling my wand in my fingers carelessly as Snape's voices drowned on about liquid luck. I already knew everything that needed to be known about this potion, Pansy begged me to brew it for her before he asked this one guy out.

Malfoy was sat next to me across the way, Granger wasn't there which was surprising but Blaise wasn't here either. I think there was a virus going around and lucky me, I never get sick.

This was the first class I saw Malfoy in since I rejected his attempt to mend our friendship he broke. Yesterday he wasn't in any of his classes but that didn't bother me, okay yes it did but I had to tell myself it meant nothing to me.

It's not like I wanted to see him but my mind was racing just wondering if he was okay, it was an instinct to worry about him. Nothing was settling right with the fact it wasn't my place to worry or ask question's anymore.

When he walked into class he stopped to look at me for a second, I scolded myself for looking his way even though I knew he was looking at me. I saw his Adam's apple bob up and down before I pried my eyes away looking down at my open book.

My insides were twisting and turning but I ignored them.

"Miss Windfront-" Snape called out making me catch my wand between my pointer and middle finger raising my eyebrows at him. His eyes were bleeding into my side but I focused only on the professor standing up front with a bored expression.

"Since you think playing with your wand is so much more important please enlighten us on what ingredients this potions requires"

I tucked my hand with my wand in it under my other arm sitting up taller and clearing my throat. " For liquid luck you only need six ingredients, which would be Ashwinder egg, Squill bulb, Murtlap tentacle, Tincture of thyme, Occamy eggshell, and Powdered common rue." his expression didn't change but he gave me an approving nod.

"Very well fifteen points Slytherin" I smirked sinking back into my chair playing with my wand once more.

"Today you will be making Draught of living death with your partners. You can find the Instructions on page three hundred and one-" his eyes scanned the classroom.

"Malfoy since Granger isn't here you can work with Windfront" at his words I closed my eyes prying I heard him wrong but by the sound of Malfoy's chair scraping on the floor told me I did in fact hear him right.

I opened my eyes looking over at Blaises seat seeing the blonde beauty seated there, I couldn't read his expression it looked like a mix of things. Pissed off, annoyed, sulking, hopeful.

"Well are you going to go get what we need" he spat, I rolled my eyes crossing my ankles shaking my head "Why should I, you're the one wanting to start on it so you should go get it plus one handed over here." he scoffed standing up, no fight? no black mail so he wouldn't have to go in the mix of the chaos as people grabbed the ingredients.

He was playing at something, I watched interested as he walked over my narrowed eyes looked him up and down as he walked back. I wasn't even embarrassed I got caught staring at him.