Five

The sun shines through the gap in the curtain and I groan. I roll over and look at Wanda. She's still asleep so I gently poke her in the side. She moans and rolls over so her backs to me.

I continue poking her. "What do you want?" She snaps lazily.

"I'm bored" I tell her. She lifts her head and looks over at me. Frustration written all over her face.

"You woke me up because you're bored?" She rolls her eyes and lies back down on her pillow.

"Want to make some food?" I ask her. She groans and wipes the sleep away from her eyes.

"You're just too lazy to make yourself something" she laughs.

"Yes but I'm also an awful cook so I would burn the shit out of it" I laugh.

She elbows me in the ribs and we both laugh. "How do you feel this morning?" She asks.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I wink at her and she giggles.

"I don't even know what last night means" she admits.

"He likes you Wanda" I tell her. "Sam told me last night at the party"

"Did he really?" She asks hopefully.

I nod and smile over at her. "I should probably talk to him about this right?" She asks.

"Definitely" I nod. "But we should make breakfast first"

Wanda looks over at the clock and laughs. "You mean lunch? It's almost 2pm" she laughs.

"Okay. Lunch it is" I say as I climb from the bed. I'm dressed in one of Wanda's T-shirt's and a pair of shorts. We spent a good few hours chatting last night about all things Steve and Bucky. We cried (well technically it was just me that cried), we laughed and we eventually fell asleep.

Wanda groans and climbs out of bed. She pulls on some leggings and ties her hair in a messy bun before following me out of the room.

We walk down to the kitchen and I can hear voices from inside. "He better not be in there, so help him god" I mutter. Wanda laughs from beside me.

"At least let me eat breakfast before you kill him" she whispers back.

We turn the corner and I sigh in relief. It's just Clint and Bucky.

They both look up as we enter the room. However Bucky's eyes remain on us for a lot longer. I can't help but flash Wanda a quick grin as I walk over to the fridge. Leaving her standing alone with Bucky.

"You okay?" Clint asks me quietly. I look up at him and try to force a smile.

"So you heard then?" I ask. All he does is nod.

"Perfect" I sigh. I turn my back on him and start pulling the bacon out of the fridge.

"Wanda, you having bacon?" I call out.

"Yes please" she replies. A second later I hear her voice again. "But wait for me. I don't want you burning my bacon"

I shrug and put the bacon down on the counter. I turn back to Clint who is still staring at me. "Does everyone know?" I ask him. He shakes his head.