62

(A/N: All of you want to find out about what is going to happen, yet none of you even comment on the hints I leave you!!!

Question: If I went back and edited previous chapters, would you still get a notification once I republish them? Would it take away the reads and comments as well?)

Louis flips the boy around and cuddles him from behind while running his hands through the tangled curls, letting the boy drift off to sleep before doing the same with himself.

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF SELF HARM

SUNDAY

The morning comes quickly and the submissive is woken from a happy dream of his sister, only to be brought back to reality.

He shakes his dom, watching him stir before being met with blue eyes. He brings his hands to his mouth and bites his nails.

Louis frowns and sits up, knowing the boy is distressed. "What's wrong, baby?" He asks, bringing the boys hand down from his mouth.

"Um...well I think I'm anxious maybe." He tries explaining, clasping his hands together to stop the trembling.

The dominant nods his head while twisting his lips around, trying to think of what to say.

"You're shaking... How about we take a shower and go from there." Louis says, standing and pulling Harry to his knees to waddle to the doms side of bed.

Once Harry's at the edge of the bed, Louis sweeps him up and the boy wraps his legs around his dom's torso while they're both laughing.

The dominant sets Harry on the counter top, "Ow!" He yelps in pain.

Louis turns the shower on and walks back to Harry. "Are you sore?" He asks with a pity smile.

The younger boy looks to his stomach and nods, bringing his hands up to his scars and scabs. "A bit...and I...I feel like I n-need cut again. Like really badly." He admits, using his shaky thumb nail to pick at the scabs.

Louis takes his hands and brings them to his mouth, giving them a kiss. "That's okay, yeah?" He says, motioning for Harry to stand. "It's only been a couple days and we can't expect that feeling disappear. Is there maybe a reason why you want to or anything you want to talk about?"

Harry steps into the warm water, using his dom for support and runs his head under. "Just nervous to read Tuesday." He lies, moving out of the way for Louis to join.

The dom steps in and narrows his eyes, making Harry frown and bite his lips. "If you're not ready to talk, I understand. Don't lie though." He says.

The younger boy bows his head, "Sorry...Um can I ask a question?" He asks, bending down to grab his shampoo.

Louis takes the bottle from his sub and flips the lid up, making a loud clicking noise. "Always." He shortly answers, tipping the bottle.

The older boy gets a handful of gloop and sets the bottle back down. "Well... I was thinking that I'd be able to cuss when we're fu-having sex." He asks, shyly.

Louis turns his submissive around and starts soaping his hair. "Okay, sure." He replies, moving Harry into the water to ruffle the bubbles away.

The sub rapidly turns his head, looking confusedly at his dom "Really? Can I cuss when we're not having sex then?" He asks, shocked.

"You're always allowed to ask for a change in the rules. So yes, when we're fucking you can cuss. But you won't be when we're not." He explains, sharply.