77

(A/N: Sorry for this little time jump. It's only passing a couple days, so I hope that's not too bad!
I don't know if ages were ever said in the first book, but these are the ones I have chosen:
Ernest/Doris - 2
Phoebe/Daisy - 7
Fizzy - 15
Lottie - 17
Just so you are aware, the first book placed Harry at age 18 and then switches to 17, but I have decided that he will be 18 in my story. Louis is 19.)

Saturday

On Friday, they received their final paper assignment and through the Thursday and Friday, the boys barely had time for each other, as they were taking end of the semester exams. Because today is Saturday, they are now packing to leave for Louis' family house tomorrow.

Over the past couple days, Louis ran to the store and grabbed another bear for Harry—which he of course named Mister Beary again. It isn't the same, but he loves it just as much.

"Louuuu." The sub whines, sitting in front of his suitcase. "What if your family doesn't like me!?"

The dominant grabs a couple of Harry's shirts and pants, bringing them over to him. "Babe, come on. What are you on about? You've already met my mum and the twins and they all loved you."

The younger boy frowns and begins folding his clothes. "Um...what happens if...well, never mind."

Louis sits across from the boy and starts to help pack. "What happens if what, baby?" He asks, now rolling a pair of socks.

"Well, what happens if I um...if I go into little space?" Harry asks timidly, rubbing his eyes with a fist since it's already late at night.

The older boy looks to his sub and offers a smile. "Then we'll be prepared, okay? I won't tell anyone if you don't want and we'll just stay in my room for the day or go to the park or something."

Harry pouts a bit, but continues packing as his dom gathers his favorite stuffy and a few binkys. Harry hasn't quite needed or wanted bottles or diapers yet, but the older boy decides to pack a few just incase.

After an exhausting day, they both sleep and wake up the next day around eight to pack up the car.

"Haz, I'm gonna miss you, bud." Ashton unhappily pouts, clinging onto Harry.

Harry returns the gesture. "I know. I'm pretty great." He snickers. "But I'll miss you too."

Ashton rolls his eyes and playfully shoves Harry away. After, Luke, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Shawn say their goodbyes, telling each other to have a great holiday.

"Ready, monkey?" Louis readily asks after everyone else has departed.

The sub grabs them some snacks and water for the road. "Yep!" He cheerfully responds, walking out the door.

Louis locks up the door behind him and follows a bouncy Harry to his car.

The submissive ends up sleeping most of the way as the dom drives them and has soft music going in the background. "Haz baby, wake up." Louis says, combing through the boys hair.

The younger boy keeps his eyes closed and sticks out his tongue. "Tired." He wearily mutters.

"But we're here, darling. Don't you want to go inside and say hi?"

Harry abruptly sits up and swings the door open without saying another word. He marches over to his dom and pulls his hands towards the door. "I'm so excited!" He squeals.

Louis chuckles and knocks after they reach the door. He doesn't wait for an answer and steps inside. "We're here!" He shouts.

Two similar looking girls run out and one jumps onto Louis while the other one sulks behind, but Harry moves past his dom and walks up to the girl.