Chapter 15

3rd Person Ground Pov

"Where's Dream Ghostbur?" Philza worriedly asked the smaller ghost.

Ghostbur didn't reply instead he jus pointed up to the sky, not breaking his gaze at the puffy clouds up above. It was a warm sunny day, but yet again it was slightly windy as well, the type of day where you would of thought; "Lets have a picnic, Its lovely outside!" but then would realise that it was actually quite cold outside and you shouldn't of worn shorts.

The others looked up confused, what was Ghostbur pointing to, then they realized; Dream had wings.

All eyes were turned to Phil. "What?" He asked

"Your the only person on the smp who can fly, and towering would take too long and would probably startle him." Sapnap pointed out. Philza sighed, "This is going to be a long day he thought" As he stretched out his elegant grey wings, and soured off into the beautiful blue sky.

Surprisingly, it took him a while to spot dream, considering how dream was dressed. After a couple of minutes of searching he found him just hovering. He had massive wings, if you measured them out they would probably be slightly bigger the Philza's probably by a couple of foot or so.

Philza approached him, startled by the sudden noise dream whipped around and looked him dead in the eyes, he looked scared Philza as a dad could see this. "Did he wear the mask to try and hide his true feelings>" Phil silently thought to himself as he slowly glided over to the young ghost.

Phil went to put his hand on Dreams shoulder however, dream flinched at the touch. This surprised Phil a little bit so he backed up a little and put his had out. "Its ok you can trust me." He put a soft smile. This comforted dream a little but he was still hesitant to trust him. After Dream took his hand he decided to ask;

"Why did you fly on up here?" Phil asked, wondering why he had done so. Dream shrugged, he pointed to his wings and pointed up and then shrugged again.

"Your wings did it?" Dream nodded. Phil mentally noted thins, "Maybe he didn't have full control over his body, maybe there are some things in there that happen either on there own or there could be something else doing it for him..." Phil shook his head at the last one, he thought that that was a stupid idea.

With Dreams hand still in his he looked at him with a warm smile, dream shot him a happy look, he took this as a its ok, i can come down now, and he slowly slowed his flapping down and lowered himself, he looked at dream expecting him to follow but he looked nervous,

"Its ok" Phil told him "There not mad, just worried." those words seemed to comfort dream slightly so he started to lower himself too.

When they got to ground level they saw George pacing nervously he looked extremely worried about what the two were doing, Sapnap was trying to tell George that thell be ok, and Ghostbur was playing with Freind and rocky.